Reviews for Loopholes
Klarolineshipisalwayssailing chapter 12 . 12/26/2019
haha I find it amusing to see Silas read Klaus' mind about his jealousy of Silas' feeling for Caroline
Klarolineshipisalwayssailing chapter 9 . 12/26/2019
nah you are absolutely right Bekah, it was not passion but itch he had intended to scratch and she happened to be there
Klarolineshipisalwayssailing chapter 9 . 12/26/2019
crappp,,, Caroline what have you done in the past to get 2 oldest badass creatures wrapped around your little fingers girl,
Klarolineshipisalwayssailing chapter 7 . 12/26/2019
that wereslut bitch,,
Klarolineshipisalwayssailing chapter 6 . 12/26/2019
"I will find her" uugghh
dnsprrs chapter 1 . 7/13/2018
This whole story is so well written! Im from spuffy fandom and ever since those years of buffy fiction this was the best i read. I love the lines giving insight into their thoughts. It makes them so much more relatable. I loved klaus in this. So perfect. Thank you so much for the hours of fun this brought me.
Tabithatvd chapter 44 . 10/21/2017
Hi! I just wanted to say that this may be the best klaroline fanfic story I have read to date. No, it IS the best and my most favorite. Thank you for writing this and putting yourself out there creatively. You. Have a tremendous talent with words and writing.

I do hope you choose to come back and continue with this one day, the sequel is (what you have up) is bound to be captivating and as intriguing/brilliant as this.

Thank you thank you thank you, please gift the fandom with more.
Cassyfanfic chapter 20 . 3/10/2017
I like the nickname Silas has for Caroline.
This was a great chapter. Wauw
Cassyfanfic chapter 14 . 3/10/2017
I'm terrified and intrigued at the same time. I cannot stop reading, although I sometimes feel that I don't understand half of it ;-)
The last chapter was different though. I'm not terrified at the moment :-)
I like that Silas likes Caroline, and above that, I like that Klaus loves her best.
And that she said she felt unhesitatingly at home in his arms.
TwilightHybrid chapter 44 . 11/9/2016
This. Was. Fucking. Awesome! From the 1st chapter I was hooked. I loved all of it. At first I didn't like Connie for taking Caroline but now I can truly say I respect Connie for what she did. She improved Caroline to what I don't know. But I like it. I liked the friendship between Silas and Caroline. At first, I thought he was falling for her but I as kept reading, he likes her as the person she is. Which is bubbly, full of life, just a happy person. I was actually rooting for him to live and having a life of his own where he could've kept his life line going. But in the end I think he was ready to die, as long as he took Questiyah with him then he was happy. I love that Bonnie had her back. Glad that Bonnie has someone like Kol in her corner. Bonnie was kicking ass at the end of the fight but I'm glad Kol was there to bring her back. I wanna see how their relationship is gonna began...I have high hopes lol. I hope there was a flaw in the cure for Rebekah. I love her as a vampire. Maybe she'll be the first one to procreate. I'm glad Katherine was in the story. Glad she got another chance at vampirism and now she has Elijah with her. I was so glad when it turned out that was not Klaus baby with Hayley. But what surprised me was when Caroline let them go and gave them both (Tyler/Hayley) a chance to be together and raise that baby together. I saw you had a sequel to this story so I can't wait to read. Will add this one to my favorites.
SweetyK chapter 44 . 2/29/2016
A very great fic !
Niflheim89 chapter 44 . 2/9/2016
I loved this story. It was brilliant. Congratulations!
angeljade7 chapter 44 . 6/7/2015
Well damn amazingly written loved the silas and Caroline friendship lol
kultooo chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
klaroline magazine reviewed this and i came to check it out!
the review talked about how good it was and so far i really like it too!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 44 . 3/14/2015
Love this! I have no other words to say!