Reviews for The Wastelands
Nelniel17 chapter 16 . 11/12
a Great story! I Love the Way you portray the Charakters! Looking Forward to the next chapter!
Eleanora93 chapter 16 . 8/15
Very interesting! I want to know more about sanji's power. Doflamingo is really evil: he's perfect! Zoro is so cute towards sanji! Please continue this! Byebye!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
Update soon please this is an amazing story
Hshakii chapter 16 . 3/12/2015
Oh this is interesting...

I'm so curious to see what happens when Sabo goes to look for Sanji and meets his brothers!

- and the little bit of Zosan you slipped in there was really adorable and heart warming.

Keep up the great work!
HildyaOrul chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
I must say that you are really talented.
The way you wrote about Sanji captivate me.
Oh poor Sanji.
Truth to be told at first I thought he was a sex slave.
This fiction is so amazing.
I hope you will update this story.
Wish you all the best.
Rueroux chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
It's been awhile, but I look forward to future updates! I'm really enjoying this!
bagel-sama chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
Robin killed Crocodile? :O
and it's nice to see Zoro and Sanji fighting a bit again, Sanji's character and his past in this fic were making me a little sad ;_;

I'm quite fond of this story but you don't have to apologize for late/lack of updates when it hasn't been all that long, us readers should learn some patience haha (that includes me OTL)
MidnightAbyssx02 chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Aww... There goes my headcanon of Zoro being older by four months... :(
MidnightAbyssx02 chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
Damn I forgot you were the one to write this awesome piece of work! Please tell me you'll be continuing this cause I really love AUs as such! And the Sabo and Robin thing was such a surprise!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Update more on this story please!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
Ohhh MAN! ! ! ! ! Sabo is gonna come in, and shits gonna go down! ! ! ! ! I can't wait for the next chapter! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Raigon chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
Yay, new chapter ...new chapter ...yay

It is really getting good now ...sabo is now in on this, and he is one the side of the ...villains or at least right at that moment. Bad ...Robin ...bad Robin.
nekonesan chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
*o* holy sh*t! Sabo! and also, Robin, i wonder what she's planning with Sanji? im glad you're back to writting n.n very nice chapter, i missed this story xD
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
Yay! Sanji ate a burger or 5! He's filling out! Yay! Zoro's butterflies are starting to know the meaning of "ape shit"! Yay! Half naked Luffy fighting a giant soapy reindeer! Ok so that last bit was super intriguing.., Sabo is now in the care of Robin.., Robin may or may not have killed Crocodile (I think she did).., and Sabo is sent out to retrieve Sanji and he can be set free.., more as hopeful as that sounds, I'm not sure whether to trust this AU's Robin or not.., I want to trust her but.., how did she get Sabo? What's she up to? Somethings fishy and it ain't me.., I'm chickeny.., also its Easter.., you promised ZoCHo back story for Christmas.., not cool but I shall wait patiently *sits seiza and waits*
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
I didn't yet I did know it was going to be Sabo.., I know of no other blondes with a fuct up eye.., very interesting indeed.., hmmm.., vital of blue.., I see.., procedures and test subjects.., yes.., DNA.., half ass shit hair cuts.., of course.., hmmm.., brilliant!