Reviews for The Wastelands
Oophaki chapter 16 . 3/12
Oh this is interesting...

I'm so curious to see what happens when Sabo goes to look for Sanji and meets his brothers!

- and the little bit of Zosan you slipped in there was really adorable and heart warming.

Keep up the great work!
HildyaOrul chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
I must say that you are really talented.
The way you wrote about Sanji captivate me.
Oh poor Sanji.
Truth to be told at first I thought he was a sex slave.
This fiction is so amazing.
I hope you will update this story.
Wish you all the best.
Rueroux chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
It's been awhile, but I look forward to future updates! I'm really enjoying this!
bagel-sama chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
Robin killed Crocodile? :O
and it's nice to see Zoro and Sanji fighting a bit again, Sanji's character and his past in this fic were making me a little sad ;_;

I'm quite fond of this story but you don't have to apologize for late/lack of updates when it hasn't been all that long, us readers should learn some patience haha (that includes me OTL)
MidnightAbyssx02 chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Aww... There goes my headcanon of Zoro being older by four months... :(
MidnightAbyssx02 chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
Damn I forgot you were the one to write this awesome piece of work! Please tell me you'll be continuing this cause I really love AUs as such! And the Sabo and Robin thing was such a surprise!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Update more on this story please!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
Ohhh MAN! ! ! ! ! Sabo is gonna come in, and shits gonna go down! ! ! ! ! I can't wait for the next chapter! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Raigon chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
Yay, new chapter ...new chapter ...yay

It is really getting good now ...sabo is now in on this, and he is one the side of the ...villains or at least right at that moment. Bad ...Robin ...bad Robin.
nekonesan chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
*o* holy sh*t! Sabo! and also, Robin, i wonder what she's planning with Sanji? im glad you're back to writting n.n very nice chapter, i missed this story xD
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
Yay! Sanji ate a burger or 5! He's filling out! Yay! Zoro's butterflies are starting to know the meaning of "ape shit"! Yay! Half naked Luffy fighting a giant soapy reindeer! Ok so that last bit was super intriguing.., Sabo is now in the care of Robin.., Robin may or may not have killed Crocodile (I think she did).., and Sabo is sent out to retrieve Sanji and he can be set free.., more as hopeful as that sounds, I'm not sure whether to trust this AU's Robin or not.., I want to trust her but.., how did she get Sabo? What's she up to? Somethings fishy and it ain't me.., I'm chickeny.., also its Easter.., you promised ZoCHo back story for Christmas.., not cool but I shall wait patiently *sits seiza and waits*
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
I didn't yet I did know it was going to be Sabo.., I know of no other blondes with a fuct up eye.., very interesting indeed.., hmmm.., vital of blue.., I see.., procedures and test subjects.., yes.., DNA.., half ass shit hair cuts.., of course.., hmmm.., brilliant!
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
So.., Ace can't jerk off huh.., that's.., pretty lonely indeed.., damn that sucks.., also I just realized.., Sanji's mutation reminds me of Leech from xmen.., cool
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
You Killed The Ghost Princess!? Perona's Dead!? Okay, I can deal with that.., that'd be so funny if her ghost started following Zoro and Sanji around everywhere.., "Zoro you're so cute.., ew Sanji you're not.., Choppy! Play with me!" Ha! Funny.., ok so that whole thing with Vergo is very different.., never read anything where Vergo was being held against his will before.., very interesting.., but damn my impression of Doflamingo must be completely twisted for me to be imagining what I did when he grabbed Two's collar.., I actually thought they were gonna get it on.., haha.., I'm so messed up.., silly me.., like really.., I thought he was gonna drag Vergo to bed and Vergo has to fake how much he enjoys it so that Mingo won't hurt him (too much).., shit.., is there such a thing as too much fanfiction in one's daily diet?

[say it Vergo.., say it!]
[d-ddoffy]
[louder]
[D-Doffy. Doffy!]

kyaa make it stop
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
*hand shoots up* sensei! Sensei! *stands and clears throat* good morning sensei, I must point something out to you.., *pregnant pause* I have green phlegm! ... Wait no! That's not what I wanted to say! ... *thinks hard enough to kill a few brain cells* oh yeah.., Zoro called Sanji "the cook" but Zoro doesn't know about Sanji's talents.., so that's another boo boo I found _

ah shit I'm making you look bad with all these corrections n I'm sorry I'm sorry.., but little things like that stand out so much.., to me at least.., Luffy's cute and innocent as always.., him cleaning up Zoro was a nice touch.., cool chapter bro needs more chopper.., I'm super curious about that girl from the last chapter.., I don't even know where to begin with guesses.., so far my only cute is she's 14 and she had a dad.., only thing I can come up with is Vivi but that means she was a slave and that sucks.., she's the princess tho so I'm more than likely wrong.., she's the only one that comes to mind given the clues.., hmmm.., I bet rain isn't really rain..,

Oh one last thing.., Sanji really needs a hamburger or two.., I don't like him malnourished.., it hurts to read..,