Reviews for Modern Girls and Old-Fashioned Qunari
Kyle Chaulklin chapter 8 . 6/20
Oh, how the Story turns interesting :)
DKLC chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
I'm beginning to lose hope that this wonderful story will ever be continued. I hope it does someday, it really has the beginnings of a classic.
DKLC chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Just thought I'd give you a friendly nudge of encouragement to say that I really love this story and I check back frequently to see if it's been updated. If you get the time to continue, I would love to read more!
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
First of all, knucks to you for managing a Hawke-Arishok prompt that doesn't totally sidestep the problem of 'hey, my beloved father was a mage, my dead/Grey Warden beloved sister is a mage, and I (am possibly) a mage as well so...what's up with this mutilation and slavery inflicted on mages, huh?'. I can see some Hawkes or other characters managing to get past that. Subjection of mages is the air most of Thedas breathes, after all.

Second, a nice, enjoyable modern-day story that has as its tone sort of a more light-hearted, banter-y kind of story but also plenty of plot hooks and foreshadowings hinting at something more plot-heavy than that. I've read all eight chapters with pleasure, and you do a modern-Hawke's voice quite well. Thanks for sharing, and I hope the story hasn't been tabled or otherwise sidelined!:)
Rhesa chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I've fallen in love with your story and hope there is more to come.

Character voices ring true and the modern story twist is refreshing. Great job.
DearChibico chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Haha this is great! XD I can't wait to see how everything will unfold
GeminiK chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
This story is perfect and I love you for writing it! 3
DKLC chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Another great chapter! You are very clever.
I like the way that you've taken all the character's personalities and interests, and assigned them modern day careers. It's brilliant.
Merrill and Varric as an item is such a cute idea!
This is a seriously great read!
Please continue soon!
ela11 chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Love how you have Merrill as Varric's partner. Recovering blood mage made me laugh, and what a brilliant modern-day career for her! Then to describe Varric as a gossip demon, was just delicious!
Now, with Fenris on board, it seems the stakes have been raised! Go, Hawke!
I adore your story and your writing. More, more, more! ;)
EbonySapphire chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
Can't wait for more!
DKLC chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
This is awesome! I was totally crushing on the Arishok while playing Dragon Age 2.
This is really well written, I love everything about it!
Looking forward to reading more!
ela11 chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
That chapter made me laugh so many times - from Hawke the crazy stalker to baby Arishok!
Long may that daring, naughty side of Hawke reign!
"I'd like to touch...your horns." - I could picture his face at that request, and then her inner reaction to his consent was hilarious!
That was so very hot, too! Arishok, you were a bad boy just by doing nothing!
Hawke scored a lot more than one!
Utterly delicious chapter!
PancakeLove chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Oh this is too good!
vanima gurtha chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
I find myself rather intrigued by your story thus far, keep it up. :)
ela11 chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Haha! That was wonderfully awkward with her mother there and absolutely hysterical -picturing Varric as 'pink and hairless as a baby nug' (priceless)!
Roll-on 'Friday'! I can't wait!
Brilliant chapter!