Reviews for I My Me Mine
So funny !
RishiToki chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Gyah! Love these two :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Awwwww... it is indeed adorable and sweet... \(_)/
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
lols
SnowyBirdy chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
eeeeek *fangirl mode* I could just picture the... wait what the hell am I saying? The word I'm looking for is IMAGINATION! XD My imagination went crazy when Ahomine said 'Kagami is mine' xD Kuroko you the best XD hehe. AoKaga forever 3
secretparadise.mine chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
YOU LITERALLY JUST KILL MEEEEE
TOO FREAKING CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!1
THANK YOU.. YOU DEFINITELY WILL MAKE ME SEE MY DENTIST. HAHAHA :)
Rangiku chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Love it. Like all your other ones you are epic with this pair. Nice job
Mamita chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Hello, I love your fic, must see that stubborn, with not being gay, especially because my favorite couple is AominexKagami, I love these two, they are so cute and so hot for me as if there were more couples, hehe, hopefully has more action between them, I hope they do more fics, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
DevilGene chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
More! More wanna read more about this to what will happen after... XD
Edainwen chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
ahahahhaha hahahhaha hahahha please tell me that is a mental game than exist! hahahahhaha hahahhaha shit is just so fun! owww i want to know more! this is like ch 1 right? after all this is not a drabble so you should continue muahahhahah hahahhahaha
hahahhaha owww i want to know how this two idiot would do from now on... i can see them like "the two will look up at the same time and seeing the all so flushed and so close will hide again hahahhahahah shit one need to run away hhahah i beleive ahomine is the most right one after all he was the one that tends to hide from others shit i want kagami running after him hahahah" shit i just love you more n more each time i see your allerts im so happy I ask like each time can i share this in the community? i swear im thinking of make a contract to the persons that write frequently aokaga hahhah but that would be if there is a nuisance answer each time hahahhah even so can I? muahahhaha shit i will read it again take care! (OH ANOTHER THING! I MAKE A NEW FAN OF AOKAGA (N FUJOSHI) WITH ONE OF YOURS FICS HAHAHHAHAHA) THANKS FOR YOURS FIC SEE YA
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
My Goddd... I'm fangirling right now kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa XD.
Why you must tease meeeee DX! I died dammit! ROFL...
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Man I felt the epic tension when the bomb dropped and he said "kagami is mine" xD
danny chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
LOL, i am the god of sex! it was very funny and cute! i just love this couple cuz aomine is the sexy one and kagami is the cute one cuz he is so innocent it makes you wanna rape him! and even "the god of sex" can't resist falling head of heels for the inocent and pure kagami!