Reviews for How Can Wrong, Feel So Right
starry eyed dreamers chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
I loved this fic. I liked how you wrote Callie and Brandon, and even Mariana and Stef and Lena. The ending was bittersweet, but I think that's how it should end, because the odds have always been against them and at least they got together. Also, I love the way you write. :)
DanverSisters chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
i really liked this. i hope u do a sequel!
Sabs chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
Beautiful!
Kim chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
This story was unbelivably amazing. Bravo. THERE BETTER BE A SEQUEL TO THIS OMG. Seriously though. I'd like to know where Callie ends up. How far her new house is from the Fosters. Her return to the Foster house. And how Callie and Brandon's relationship grows and such. That would be amazing.
Renae chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
This is so great! Please post another great fan fiction when season 2 comes out in January! I really hope to hear more of your great stories. You are an amazing writer! And the shout out.. GURL... Thank You! **blush blush**
Davidfan23 chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Great finale to your story!
1DxLove9 chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Love this! It was so sadd! Omg but I love it. Grreat job! I wonder what is going to happen next :)
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
I just read this story all within an hour and I loved it! I almost started crying a couple of times. I dont know how I'll be able to handle the 5 month hiatus that The Fosters is on, but im sure awesome fanfics like this one will help! Hopefully I'll write my own Brallie fic soon :) much love from one Fosters fan/writer to another! xo
RockstarLovesMusic chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Loved the story! Really hope you write a sequel!
Sailormel783 chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
*Sniffle* *Sniffle* That was such a beautiful chapter, I'm actually crying! After too many awws, and my sister telling me to shut up, I finally got to finish the chapter, which I must say was amazing! I so can't wait to see what's in store for all of the Fosters and Callie! Good job, and as always, please update soon!
Blue Frizz chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Wow this ending is so good! Is there gonna be a sequel? Cause if there is, I'll read it.
jessy0622 chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
*crying tears of joy* bravo! By far BEST BRALLIE FANFIC EVER WRITTEN! This story is definitely on my top 10 favorite fanfic stories! I will always b greatful that i got a chance 2 read ur work and also, ill always b greatful that got 2 meet such an amazing person:) thank u 4 taking the time 2 write this amazing story! I rly hope u write more! Im definitely ur #1 BIGGEST FAN! Hope 2 hear from u soon cuz u definitely havnt heard the last of me;)
ardentlyinlove chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Oh my heck! That was soooo good! You did such an amazing job and I am sad that it is over! Even though it wasn't the perfect ending, I loved it! And I like to think that Callie does become a Foster one day! ;)
marinameeks21 chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
OMG this chapter made me cry. Like really. When Callie was saying goodby to the family the tears just started to fall down. This was such a great story. I am glad I read it. You did a great job on these you should be very proud of your self. If you made me cry from a story like this then you are doing something right. Fantastic job on this story.
bebekids chapter 1 . 8/5/2013