Reviews for Game of Blame
rihdaria chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
I really liked it :)
rihdaria chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
The real Peeta would never betray Katniss!
How could he...:(
Belle A Lestrange chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
I'm so glad Peeta made it home safe and I am so glad stumbled on this story. It was so sweet and well written and made me cry like a child but it was all worth it in the end :)
Belle A Lestrange chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Alba is quite cute with her little speech to Aiden.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Such a sweet little drabble ... although I think they could've just been extended as so and s year later chapters but still cute. You missed like one or two words and the word pigiama is either spelled pyjama [english] or pajama [american] but other than that it was perfect.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
And now I'm crying. I cannot get over how beautiful and well written this is. I will to read the additional little drabbles and just soak up this beautiful end to the story.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Such a sweet little renewal on the beach
Belle A Lestrange chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
You are making my CRY goddamnit!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
I actually squealed out loud at this chapter because although it was childish and cheeky and cheesy it was beautiful and sweet and a total AAAAWWWWWWWWWw moment :'3
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
She is being really selfish and is, herself clutching at straws on grounds for divorce. However, I can only hope that she really sees her own errors instead of JUST Peeta's.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
My heart broke at the end of this chapter. Where she is so stunned and shocked and finally broken out of her mind set, and all she can say is, " ... I fixed the frame." I understand why Peeta did what he did, and I understand how hurt Katniss is ... but even so the hurt that you've made me feel through reading this is making me tear up.
thereadingamy chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
awww... i actually cried during the separation period.
AVG18 chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
this family is uber cute, more than puppies! I think this is one of my favorite Everlark family fics I love to read over and over again!
S chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
That was a great story! I think I cried at the beginning with their separation. :) It was amazing and I am so glad that they like British TV shows as well. Is that from you- because I think that Doctor Who and Sherlock are amazing!
Maroonmonkies chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
That last authors note is one of the funniest i have ever seen