Reviews for Where It All Began To Change
Guest chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
Just as shocked as other reviewers that you don't have more reviews. This was a very well-written story. The pacing was just right, there wasn't too much drama, or humor, or adventure, and you kept the characters in character. Favorite part was in one of the earlier chapters when Basch tells Vaan that next time they need supplies they'll trade him. Keep up the amazing writing.
LoreChaos chapter 18 . 10/22/2013
Gosh, I was dreaming to read a fanfic just like yours you know? I simply LOVE IT! And please if you have another fanfic about Ashe and Balthier, tell me, because i'll be pleased to read it!
Congrats!
Japanese Perverted chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
This is a great Ashe and Balthier story. I love it very much. Congratulations for writing this.
Japanese Perverted chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
I love this chapter!
Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I already read this entire story overnight in one sitting, but I still wanted to leave a review when I got back on my laptop.
I don't know HOW in Gaia you don't have more reviews, because this has to be by far the best AshexBalthier story. Truly. It's not angsty, fluffy...it feels real. Ashe and Balthier's relationship seems entirely plausible with how you write it, and I loved this one! The humor made me chuckle a few times and your writing is excellent. A few spelling and grammar mistakes here and there, but we all have those.
Thank you for sharing! This was GREAT.
-WriteFF13
ladyashethealchemist chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
I adored this so much! Ashe and Balthier are by far my favorite couple in the game, and I also think the Phon Coast was the starting point of something. I like how you portrayed the characters, and how you had the relationships develop. I've always had a soft spot for Basch and Fran so that was nice to see. Also, I liked how you paired Vaan and Penelo with others. I always saw them as more siblings than lovers. Overall, I couldn't stop reading it, and I was very happy with the way you had everything play out at the end. Super cute moments!