Reviews for More than friends
Calley Ault chapter 11 . 7/9/2004
I loved ur fanfic. I can't wait till your next chapter comes out. Can you call me and tell me when you'll be updating please?

Thanks!
DrkAngl577 chapter 11 . 2/17/2004
please post the next chapter.
Vanilla Butterfly chapter 11 . 10/2/2003
I love your story! It has a great storyline and is really well-written. the characters match their true personalities perfectly. Please write more.
shnickers chapter 11 . 8/28/2003
I'm really sorry that I didn't realize this fic was updated until now... way to go, self! Anyways, aw! I just remembered what a good Sandry/Briar author you are! It's too bad that you might not write another fic, but I completely understand. After two(?) good, good, GOOD fics, it would be hard to write yet another one.

Back to the fic! First of all, I really enjoyed how Sandry and Briar just have great, GREAT chemistry! That's so wonderful! Plus, you just really nail writing them! It's so good! They're both in character, they're both so cute together... *grins*

Another chapters? Really? Yay! Absolutely can't wait!

Love,

Akemi
Kataya chapter 9 . 8/28/2003
Sandry is a brunette! Why does everyone think she's a blonde? Sorry to nit-pick, but I keep reading fics that talk about her yellow curls! A
Kataysa chapter 8 . 8/28/2003
A and D! A and D! Lol, this is an awesome story, but it won't continue to be awesome if Sandry and Briar don't get together! Keep writing!
DrkAngl577 chapter 11 . 8/3/2003
Great story! Contintue!
Karianua Lightwood chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
I think the right expression would be with one ear. Anyway, it's good. I like it.
eunhye chapter 11 . 5/30/2003
sandry/briar pairing rocks!

i want the next chapter!
burn chapter 11 . 5/28/2003
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
DragonofGoodFaith chapter 11 . 5/7/2003
sigh...*melts into a puddle* That was so sweat I totally love your story. It is so sweet.
Tomato Beatles Fan chapter 11 . 4/26/2003
Thats nice...
Luna Javert chapter 11 . 4/23/2003
post the next chapter!
Silver Running Water chapter 11 . 4/19/2003
Do I want to read another chapter? Of course I do! This is such a great story, who wouldn't! You write so skillfully, your story is much amusing! I love it! Keep up the fab work!
Tomato Beatles Fan chapter 11 . 4/16/2003
pleez Write more! i keep checking back here but there'snever a new chappy... oh well