Reviews for The Dark Backward
tellygirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Real life events made me decide that it would be best to wait before reading this fic but having read the other stories in the series it's been on my mind constantly. I have to say that as soon as I start reading your fics I become totally immersed in them, so much so that I probably wouldn't even notice if a burglar came into my room and stole everything while i was still in it! You're a wonderfully gifted writer :-)

Hopefully I'll read the final story later today if I get a chance. I need to know what happens to poor Ezra *hugs him tight*.

Thank you so much or sharing.
lunaz chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Excellent!
boojum chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wish you still planned to post here. It's a much more comfortable site for reading. AO# is harder on the eyes.

Besides, more people review here, and I always make sure I read the reviews - they're often insightful and thoughtful.
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Loved it! The tension mounts, the drama increases... I love the present tense, sometimes stream of consciousness point of view that places the reader right in the midst of the characters' thoughts and leaves you hanging as to what will happen next.