Reviews for The words unspoken
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 2 . 1/10
It's so cute! I especially like how Luffy gave Sanji his hat. Reading about that in a fic always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you for writing this. _ I really liked it.
Lovinglolipop0402 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
That was... I can't even! I love their friendship and I agree with you about when it comes to fluff them being your favorite!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
I love their friendship too, nice work!
krito1389 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
OMG! this is soooo cute and perfect! I beg you! make a final chapter with Luffy making a kind of confession thing please please! I want to see Luffy's reaction knowing Sanji woke up! I love this two soooo much that it hurts... sniff
cute fic...
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Awww...! XD
ThousandxSunny chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I read this fanfic on my phone months ago and never got the chance to review it! It's such a lovely fanfic and that phrase "I'm asking you to be by my side when i become Pirate King" just makes the story! :) Such a well written story deserves much better amount of reviews and favourites...
yume76 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
really, really sweet story.
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
3 i loved it!
Kannissa chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I really liked it. Nice writing. I've always loved the whole Drum Island thing with Sanji and Nami and Luffy. Also I couldn't help but laugh at the line "Despite being as simple as a baked potato". Overall, very nice work! :)

The voice of all things chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wow, that was really good, I enjoyed it. Being too weak to protect his nakama is one if Luffy's biggest fears, so I can imagine him reacting that way. You managed to pack a lot of feeling into a short piece. Thanks for sharing it.
Raigon chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Why do people not review things anymore? It's frustrating when you considering someone can get 72 reviews for garbage, and when someone times their time and writes a good piece ...they are lucky if they get two. Anyway, I have to admit, I avoid this one ...because I figured it was a luffyX sanji piece, and that made my skin crawl. But this was sweet.

I like the whole idea of Luffy being protective of his nakama, and the beginning of his fear of losing them ...happening a lot earlier than the entire kuma episode. This is sweet, so very sweet, and thanks for writing this piece. A really gem in a sea of some pretty rough and hard to swallow fanfics.