Reviews for Bloody Winchesters
Sharllissa chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
love this story! here are some pom poms! you can do it! :) I would love another ch. :)
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I enjoyed this Supernatural story and hope you keep writing.
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
okay this entire 4 piece chapter is freaking awesome, wow just wow you hit everything and I mean everything on Dean Winchester and then some. I love how you made it all Crowley Point of view, because as much as he hates the Winchester he does admire them for their fighting spirit.
And I read your description on Dean's mind frame everything started to make sens I re-watch some of the clips Season 1- 8 and OMG you are completely right on, he is a genius with talent he literally played everyone I did see the facade book cover if you please and never bother to read the pages.
They way he killed Eve the mother of all... no one saw that coming "Bite Me".. Also yeah forgot about OMG he only had second to beat supposedly the immortal... okay yeah that was pure RAW intelligence. Damn I underestimated Dean too, I always thought... know believed Sam as the Smart one in the team, i mean he is like you said "book smart and photographic/speed memory" but Dean is in a league of his own cause he has to be..processing everything around him like thinking on his feet and multitasking simultaneously? Whoa clever! any way great , great ingenuity on your part in researching and discovering this side of "Dean Winchester" I understand now the comment Cain made to Dean "Dean Winchester asking fro Help? This can't be the Great Dean Winchester that Demons write on the bathroom wall about or have you forgotten who you are?" I hope you write many ,more Dean Epic Adventures and Amazing rescues! I also hope you adn yuor family are doing well :)
g6hj chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
We need more fics written from Crowley's POV more often. I LOVE that line about 'denim clad nightmares' and it's always fun to hear his take on the Winchesters. ;)
The Grim Writer chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
This is awesome. And I especially enjoy the Crowley commentary.

-TGW
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Awesome story so far.
Cassandra392 chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Still enjoying this. I hope you continue!
Cassandra392 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oo, this is good. This sounds like what he was thinking when he told Castiel off for underestimating the boys. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Lovely epitaph.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Love this!
LudaNeet chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
I am loving Crowley's admiration yet they are still the enemy POV of the Winchester! Another great story! Moose and Squirrel love it!
TanyaUchiha chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I love this chapter. I love how you characterized John and I think you were spot on. I love the way Crowley recognized that to know a Winchester you have to start with John. And not to underestimate him or his sons, as so many have done/will continue to do.
I love this!
Maz101 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Really enjoying this series of ...comments? Opinions? I do so love Crowley - he's such a wonderfully witty villain and is a great match for the Winchesters. The fact that he is so utterly disdainful of everyone else (demon, angel, monster, whatever) makes me enjoy your writing of his acknowledgement and admiration of the Winchester traits even more - know thine enemy is so perfectly apt for his attitude towards them. You've captured his voice and manner exactly.
ApprenticeofDoyle chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
OH MY GOD I love this! I'm glad someone is recognizing Dean's actual genius! He's so smart but he never lets it show. A shame.

I hope you do Sam too! *twiddlesfingersmadly*
GaelicAngel chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Oh this one was amazing and I loved the poem in the end. This was ended in a great way and I freakin cracked up when he called Zach a moron because come on seriously the angel was an idiot thinking Dean would just sit back and relax while the earth burns and his Sammy is out there on his own.
I loved this piece and it was a terrific read as always and I am so looking forward to the next part as I think I may be slightly addicted to this.
Loved it and awesome work as always!