Reviews for when you're not saving the world
becks chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Elmindreda chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Absolutely LOVED this. Great work! :-)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Very nice! I like the matter-of-fact tone you used.
Shani8 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This was absolutely wonderfully written. I loved the way you wrote how they both feel, being co-workers as well as undercover lovers... both literally and figuratively! ;)

I adored every word, and thank you for this well-written piece. BRAVO!

-Shani :)
TurquoiseBlue chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was wonderful.
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I love this! Such a great look at their relationship, and I think you've got a great grasp on the characters. I really hope the next movie lets them progress like this instead of throwing some stupid obstacle at them. It's really nice they can be honest with each other. And I like your point that both could function alone, but they're better together.
MsJML chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Le sigh. You've captured everything I love about this new incarnation of Clark and Lois. Thank you!
macgamer chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I like how you put them on even ground in their relationship, good stuff.
framework4 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Delightful tale. Well done.
TheLastRider chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
The end? Oh well, All good things come to one. This was well done. Could make a book out of it, if you wanted.
Natasha chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow. Just... wow. I loved this, something so pure and innocent yet so beautiful and brilliant. Such a great depiction of their dynamic together. Please write more to this.
EruditeMeTonight chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Woow that was Amazing! I love how you kept the feelings of warmth and and companionship running throughout. Oh and let's not forget the not-so-subtle criticism of the original Supman Genius! :)
Great job! X
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was a very well-written peek into their relationship, and it had a very sweet conclusion.
Lady Light chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Love it!
Reena Lin chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Well-done. I love your take of Lois and Clark. It's refreshing! I really like to see them interacting like this in the sequel. :D