Reviews for when you're not saving the world
Denz-El chapter 1 . 8/8
Nice! There was more than one grammatical error, sure, but as the rest have already stated: You did great in depicting their relationship! :)
I especially like how Clark doesn't act too much like a klutz (although Christopher Reeve did make it really entertaining to watch :D). The way that Lois and Clark don't make to big of a deal of everyone's comments on Clark's resemblance to Superman seems a smart choice, especially these days. I still want Clark to keep the glasses, of course, but not overdoing the act and making everyone suspicious by turning the "Clark is Superman" thing into an inside joke for the Daily Planet reporters is very clever in my opinion.
Now, most of my knowledge of Superman comes from the movies, fanfiction, and other research on the internet. But, personally, I like to imagine the public Clark-persona as the quite "almost loner" who has a few good friends. He will be sarcastic and make jokes sometimes, but they usually have bad timing (as in he makes weird references to stuff none of his co-workers are too familiar with or say something that makes it look like he's trying to drag on a clearly finished conversation). Still, he's very friendly with those close to him and just acts like regular, awkward guy... (Basically I'm trying to come up with a version of Clark based on myself).He neither confirms nor denies being Superman, keeping his fellow reporters in a constant state of doubt rather than increasing their suspicions. And if they do start digging into his background, their results would still be mostly inconclusive; Clark would have taken serious precautions before tackling the whole secret identity thing"! :)
becks chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Elmindreda chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Absolutely LOVED this. Great work! :-)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Very nice! I like the matter-of-fact tone you used.
Shani8 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This was absolutely wonderfully written. I loved the way you wrote how they both feel, being co-workers as well as undercover lovers... both literally and figuratively! ;)

I adored every word, and thank you for this well-written piece. BRAVO!

-Shani :)
TurquoiseBlue chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was wonderful.
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I love this! Such a great look at their relationship, and I think you've got a great grasp on the characters. I really hope the next movie lets them progress like this instead of throwing some stupid obstacle at them. It's really nice they can be honest with each other. And I like your point that both could function alone, but they're better together.
MsJML chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Le sigh. You've captured everything I love about this new incarnation of Clark and Lois. Thank you!
macgamer chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I like how you put them on even ground in their relationship, good stuff.
framework4 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Delightful tale. Well done.
TheLastRider chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
The end? Oh well, All good things come to one. This was well done. Could make a book out of it, if you wanted.
Natasha chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow. Just... wow. I loved this, something so pure and innocent yet so beautiful and brilliant. Such a great depiction of their dynamic together. Please write more to this.
EruditeMeTonight chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Woow that was Amazing! I love how you kept the feelings of warmth and and companionship running throughout. Oh and let's not forget the not-so-subtle criticism of the original Supman Genius! :)
Great job! X
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was a very well-written peek into their relationship, and it had a very sweet conclusion.
Lady Light chapter 1 . 6/26/2013