Reviews for Not the best lesson I've had
Arnavi chapter 1 . 8/3
This is THE BEST EVER TEDDY FANFIC.
Pia chapter 1 . 8/3
This is the best teddy fanfic ever! 3
Pia chapter 4 . 7/28
U are amazing.
Karen Hikari chapter 10 . 6/16
Okay, first of all I want to apologize for not having commented each and every one of the chapters of this story as it deserved, but at the moment I was much too anxious to get to the next chapter and read it to actually comment something readable.

Let's get something straight: I'm supposed to be studying for my finals and not reading fanfiction, but once in a while when I'm under stress I need to just do something else and relax a bit, okay? That's how I ended up looking for Teddy Lupin's fanfiction and ignoring my Math notebook. This is how I found your story.

At first,I'll be honest, I didn't feel like reading it because it seemed too long and I had no time, but the summary seemed very interesting, and werewolves have always been one of my favorite mythological creatures, so at the end I decided that "Screw my finals, I was reading this". It was certainly not the wrong decision.

I just want to let you know that I ABSOLUTELY loved this story, from beginning to end. Everything, from mcGonagall's appearence to you impression of Andromeda and Harry's murderous pose. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!

I must tell you, at some point I got so caught up in the story that I was literally about to stand up from my bed and say "Yes, we need to fight for the werewolves' rights!" I kept reading how you didn't think you were capturing rage very well and all I could do was smile. This was a very good work, I swear to you I could feel the passion in each word and it's so easy to relate this to many things and to change werewolves to any othe rminority that deserves to be treated with equality.

So, I'm just leaving this here to let you know how much I enjoyed this and to thank you for having shared it with us!
Read you soon!
InfiniteWolfStar chapter 10 . 3/7
There really should be a review, it is really good!
wolfevermore chapter 1 . 2/29
That was really good! Maybe you could write one about Albus Potter next?!
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
it was so so sad and sweet at the same time...I am glad brown isn't prejudice like many fics make her to be...it was an amazing story...I am going to go to your profile and see if you did manage to write a sequel...if not, I am sad to see it end...
top story chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
Professor Knight is tool and Mcgonagall didn't handle the situation right at all
Once chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Oh my god... I'm crying and I haven't even finished the first chapter.. Brilliant! *weeps*
kirajefferson95 chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
i would love a sequel i think that this story is amazing
bleeb90 chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Amazing story, I loved it! It is so hard to find good Teddy fanfics that feel somewhat realistic about how Teddy views his grandmother and godfather, or regards the past, and his dead parents.
mrsspecialk chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
LOVED IT!
WOOOOO! PROFESSOR MOONY FTW!
daily-chan chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
This was a good story. I like the intervention and the people speaking to the students. You wrote it well and the tribute to Remus is beautiful. I like how you made this story about werewolves in general and not just Remus. There are plenty of werewolves still being prejudiced and I like that you added Andrew. I first thought he was the little boy Lavender had at her house but this is even better because it shows she didn't accept only one small boy.
Her part was really believable and understandable too. Great job
eyechange chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Started reading this and then realised that I read it awhile ago when I put 'Teddy Lupin' into the search bar! This is amazing! I love this so much! I'm a little sad that it's finished, but that's just a sign of how much I enjoyed it! The sequel sounds like a good idea, but it sounds like you're very busy at the moment so don't rush it or it wont be very good (but I am asking if maybe at some point there would be one?). The french there was good;) I actually understood it;) Very god though, amazing!
Nettlenimbus1991 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
This is really excellent and unique! Except at chapter two, i got confused because it was like: He turned my head... I don't get that. But it was super anyway