Reviews for Not the best lesson I've had
top story chapter 3 . 6/9
Professor Knight is tool and Mcgonagall didn't handle the situation right at all
Once chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Oh my god... I'm crying and I haven't even finished the first chapter.. Brilliant! *weeps*
kirajefferson95 chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
i would love a sequel i think that this story is amazing
bleeb90 chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Amazing story, I loved it! It is so hard to find good Teddy fanfics that feel somewhat realistic about how Teddy views his grandmother and godfather, or regards the past, and his dead parents.
mrsspecialk chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
LOVED IT!
WOOOOO! PROFESSOR MOONY FTW!
daily-chan chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
This was a good story. I like the intervention and the people speaking to the students. You wrote it well and the tribute to Remus is beautiful. I like how you made this story about werewolves in general and not just Remus. There are plenty of werewolves still being prejudiced and I like that you added Andrew. I first thought he was the little boy Lavender had at her house but this is even better because it shows she didn't accept only one small boy.
Her part was really believable and understandable too. Great job
eyechange chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Started reading this and then realised that I read it awhile ago when I put 'Teddy Lupin' into the search bar! This is amazing! I love this so much! I'm a little sad that it's finished, but that's just a sign of how much I enjoyed it! The sequel sounds like a good idea, but it sounds like you're very busy at the moment so don't rush it or it wont be very good (but I am asking if maybe at some point there would be one?). The french there was good;) I actually understood it;) Very god though, amazing!
Nettlenimbus1991 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
This is really excellent and unique! Except at chapter two, i got confused because it was like: He turned my head... I don't get that. But it was super anyway
MunchkinsNarglesandLuna chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Really awesomely truly amazingly great. I love this story. My favorite part in this chapter was How bill was describIng his wife's threats. It wa hilarious. This story was really well eritten, with just the right mixture of emotions. I hope you write more!
bob chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
very well done tale.
Lauzag chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Fantastic... Very well-written and thought-provoking. I'm glad someone wrote this story; the fate of werewolves really pisses me off in canon!
obsessive360 chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Some may say this is a perfect ending. Personally, I would like to quote Angela Lansbury's 'Dowager Empress Marie' from 20th Century Fox's Anastasia: "No, it's a perfect beginning."
Random Person with No Name chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
I would love to see a sequel. Could you pm me if/when you post it?
penguincrazy chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
great last chapter, sad to see it end but loved the conclusion to the story! Glad that Professor started to see the error of his way and will start to change his mind about werewolves.
penguincrazy chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
I just read all nine chapter and loved all of them, Your story is amazing! I can't wait to read the finally chapter!