Reviews for 3546- A Dark Waltz Prequel
exohrae chapter 1 . 4/24
Great, but you are so slow
starlightsaway chapter 2 . 2/5
Okay so I've already read Dark Waltz, and I absolutely loved it, so I already know what happens but this chapter hit me right in the feels. I love this story so much
Tattilashes9531 chapter 12 . 1/25
Love this story I hope your muse comes back soon. Hope to see an update soon
DreaminOfLove22 chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
i love your stories and i hope that you\ll update soon
Elizabeth chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
loved your story the prequel give us a good idea of the horrors both Bella and her family went through
kayla chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
Thank you for updating! I was not sure whether this story had been abandoned or not, so I was very happy to see a new chapter. I hope your muse will come back to you, this story is too good to give up on it!
mylifemyrules1 chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
glad you updated, i l love this story so much
maryann10000 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
An update o.o I assumed this story had been abandoned I'm glad it wasn't :) thanks for updating. I hope your muse comes back soon.
midnightmist101 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Trying new medicines mess up your mind. But she was so young. That's awful
motherbeatrice chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
that's okay, this is such an awesome story...things will work out...
hgismylife379 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Please update soon! I hope the Cullens will find Bella soon!
piccolover22 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Loved the chapter missed your stories! :)
Tigeress-Jayde chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
I'll be your muse! Anything so I can read more!
Love your work!
Bookworm531 chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
I really like the prequel, and hope you continue...I would really like to see chapters (later on) where The Cullen adopts the Hale and Swan children and where the family is told of Bella's rescue.
Story Obsessed chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
I get teary eyed with every chapter. Emmett just breaks my heart, i'm so sad for him, more than Alice sadly. I can't wait for the next update and I can't believe they still have like 9 more years till they find her :(