Reviews for 3546- A Dark Waltz Prequel
braveheart34 chapter 13 . 5/25
i really want to see more of this and i would love later on if you go that far in the story if you could show both Alice and Emmett knowing Bella was found...i'd love to see their reactions.
thank you for all your wonderful writing. I'm very touched by all of your fanfiction and I love it very much. please continue writing and thank you for being such an inspiration to me. :)
Birddy chapter 13 . 12/2/2016
This is so heartbreaking to read! Ugh, Bella is too innocent and sweet for something like this to happen. I geared up reading her reaction to everything because we all know what ended up happening to her. And Felix did not even seem that bad at first. Ugh...hopefully you update someday because this is great.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 3/19/2016
I KNOW ITS HARD TO TALK TO ADULTS WHEN YOUR A CHILD. I STILL HAD TROUBLE TALKING TO MY FATHER EVEN AS AN ADULT AND VERY SELDOM DID BUT I MADE SURE MY CHILDREN NEVER FELT THAT WAY THEY ALWAYS TOLD ME EVERYTHING MY OLDEST SON STILL DOES AND HES 45 I TELL HIM TMI AND HE TELLS ME YOU ALWAYS SAID TO TELL YOU ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING, I JUST DIDNT KNOW HE WOULD AT THIS AGE AND SOMETIMES IT SHOCKS ME. DONT WNT TO KNOW THINGS ABOUT HIM AND HIS GIRLFRIEND
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 3/19/2016
SO HE HAS ALREADY STARTED TESTING HIS DRUGS ON BELLA AND IT SEEMS LIKE THE REST OF THEM ARE NOT SO FAR GONE RIGHT NOW THEY STILL HAVE THEIR RIGHT MINDS AND CAN THINK FOR THEMSELVES,THERE MINDS NOT FRIED YET
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 3/19/2016
WHY DIDNT EMMETT TELL CARLISLE WHAT HE WAS DOING, IT WASNT WRONG PERSAY BUTIT MIGHT HINDER HIS RECOVERY OVER HIS PARENTS AND BELLA
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 3/19/2016
I UNDERSTAND BOTH SIDES. AND I SUPOSE SINCE MIKE NEWTON GOT A BLOODY NOSE HE IS ALL OF A UDEN NOT TO BLAME FUNNY SEEMS TO ME IT TAKES TWO TO FIGHT AND IT SEEMS LIKE NEWTON STARTED IT SO IF EMMETT GETS DENTION MIKE SHOULD GET IT TOO, ITS ONLY FAIR
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 3/19/2016
I'M SURE GLAD HE DIDNT KNOW ME CAUSE I HATE CERAL HE WOULD BE SHOCKING ME ALL THE TIME
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 3/19/2016
ITS A SHAME THEY DIDNT BREAK IN THAT HOUSE BEFORE FELIX TOOK BEELA AWAY SHE WOULD BE WITH THE CULLENS NOW SAFE AND SOUND AND NEVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT TOUCHER AND RAPE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 3/19/2016
IF HE WAS SO HAPPY TO SE HER AND THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE GREAT FRIENDS AND KNEW THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH HER THEN WHY WOULD HE EVER DREAM OF HURTING HER HE REALLY IS EVIL
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE TAKEN HER OUT OF THE STATE IN THE FIRST PLACE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
WHY DONT THEY HAVE SOCIAL SERVICE CHECK WITH MRS. FLINCHLY AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HER AND GO FROM THERE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 3/18/2016
GUESS JASPER FEELS HIS OWN PARENTS DIDNT LOVE HIM THEN NOONE ELSE WOULD
Spawn chapter 13 . 9/29/2015
My heart broke for little Isabella, first in losing her parents, and then being ripped away from everything she's ever known and not understanding why. Then she's thrown in that hell hole of a group home, only to end up somewhere worse, in the clutches of a mad man and his evil minions. Social services should be sued and forced to pay a hefty sum in damages to Bella after she's found at 16.

I adore your little Edward; he's a hoot. I also love your versions of all the Cullens as children; they're spot on. I like that Alice and Rosalie bonded so quickly, and how all the kids are more comfortable around each other, and their parents. I still hate Jane, but love Uncle Alec. The Cullens are all struggling, but they're getting through it as a family.

I hope that you decide to continue this story because it's great, though it might take a very long time to get through ten years at this rate lol. Great job and thanks for sharing.
Kason08 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
YAY! An update! I was sort of scared that all hope of getting any more stories from you was lost. But, here it is! An update! You're alive! This makes me excited and happy!

It's such a bittersweet chapter. I love the family's interaction with each other and I love Charlie and Renee, but in the back of my mind I know that they're gone and Emmett and Alice, who absolutely adore their sister, won't see Bella for years. It just tugs at my heart.