Reviews for 3546- A Dark Waltz Prequel
Spawn chapter 13 . 9/29
My heart broke for little Isabella, first in losing her parents, and then being ripped away from everything she's ever known and not understanding why. Then she's thrown in that hell hole of a group home, only to end up somewhere worse, in the clutches of a mad man and his evil minions. Social services should be sued and forced to pay a hefty sum in damages to Bella after she's found at 16.

I adore your little Edward; he's a hoot. I also love your versions of all the Cullens as children; they're spot on. I like that Alice and Rosalie bonded so quickly, and how all the kids are more comfortable around each other, and their parents. I still hate Jane, but love Uncle Alec. The Cullens are all struggling, but they're getting through it as a family.

I hope that you decide to continue this story because it's great, though it might take a very long time to get through ten years at this rate lol. Great job and thanks for sharing.
Kason08 chapter 1 . 5/12
YAY! An update! I was sort of scared that all hope of getting any more stories from you was lost. But, here it is! An update! You're alive! This makes me excited and happy!

It's such a bittersweet chapter. I love the family's interaction with each other and I love Charlie and Renee, but in the back of my mind I know that they're gone and Emmett and Alice, who absolutely adore their sister, won't see Bella for years. It just tugs at my heart.
motherbeatrice chapter 13 . 5/12
thanks for updating...I know how difficult this has to be to write...its such a good story, you just need to let it be told at its own pace...
tinie432 chapter 13 . 5/9
You write young Bella so well. Thanks for the update, I am still enjoying your fic :)
Margot chapter 13 . 5/6
Thank you so much for the update! I loved a dark waltz. It's so sad to see little bella..
GrandeDame chapter 13 . 5/5
So glad to see an update! :) Loved A Dark Waltz.
My heart just bleeds for little Bella. I wish I could take her out of that awful place right now, as well as those other poor souls & leave James, Victoria, & Felix behind before I lit a match. They are disgusting excuses for human beings.

Can't wait for more! ;)
lizy2000 chapter 13 . 5/5
Poor Bella, I wonder what happens to that doll... Are you gong to write this prequel up until the point Bella is rescued? Thanks for updating! Please update soon!
exohrae chapter 1 . 4/24
Great, but you are so slow
starlightsaway chapter 2 . 2/5
Okay so I've already read Dark Waltz, and I absolutely loved it, so I already know what happens but this chapter hit me right in the feels. I love this story so much
Tattilashes9531 chapter 12 . 1/25
Love this story I hope your muse comes back soon. Hope to see an update soon
DreaminOfLove22 chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
i love your stories and i hope that you\ll update soon
Elizabeth chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
loved your story the prequel give us a good idea of the horrors both Bella and her family went through
kayla chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
Thank you for updating! I was not sure whether this story had been abandoned or not, so I was very happy to see a new chapter. I hope your muse will come back to you, this story is too good to give up on it!
mylifemyrules1 chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
glad you updated, i l love this story so much
maryann10000 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
An update o.o I assumed this story had been abandoned I'm glad it wasn't :) thanks for updating. I hope your muse comes back soon.