Reviews for Swish and Flick
luluhrh chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
oh my gods... i wish you would extend this. it's excellent! what a totally Ed like question!
Blue-10-Spades chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Awesomesauce!
INQ8448 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Wow...Well written...Shame there isn't a continuation. This would've been an awesome thing to read...
RugitusAstra chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Hey, this is awesome. Ed's reaction was spot on, it always bugs me in FMA HP crossovers how he doesn't question where magic comes from. It'd be super cool if you continued, cause I love this.
Astra
P.S.: Seriously, this is ridiculously awesome.
Original name2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
You're a really good writer, the way you manage to capture attention throughout the story. Also the way you managed to tall what happened without making hermione's opinion cloud the story. The interations were just like the characters personalities too. Also, I just simply liked the story. Write another one!
Robin Rani chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I enjoyed this. I liked the characters and how they interacted. I would love to see more, whether it's Chapter stories or just a few one-shots.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
You should! You should continue with this. This is so interesting. That last part is the best. Ed is not defying the teacher just because he is a troublemaker nor because he could do the spell. Everyone else just come to accept magic the way it is, that makes them boring. I want to read more of this Ed.
LDK chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This story really gave a complete glimpse into a story of Fullmetal in Hogwarts, and in so few words. I loved the ending, it again, said a lot. The fact that Ed, genius he is, simply can not accept things without explanation, yes can perform magic perfectly, seems so perfectly coherent with Ed's character. Really like that. All in all, a great one-shot. Thanks for writing this!
Rex888 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
You should continue this
Horse982 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Loved the ending! Awesome!
Awesomefic chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This one was awesome! I love Ed in Slytherin, I believe it is a much more interesting combination than him and Griffandor. I know you said you would make a full fic outta this... But pleeeeeaasseee? Haha its awesome, I love how you write and I would love to see more! Thanks for writing this!
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
WAIT I NEED THE DETENTIONWHYNOWAITIPOLITELYDEMANDITSWEETGODOFTHISS TORY
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I knew he could do the spell. But why does this have to be a oneshot? There's a lot of good material here!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Please continue! I HATE one-shots!
thee-cats-meow chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Plz write more chapters love this cross over and i want to read more :D