Reviews for One Step Left
Sela McGrane chapter 140 . 2/4
Well. I just spent the last three days doing basically nothing but reading this. I'm not honestly a fan of the first person narration for Hermione mixed with third person for everyone else, but that aside, this story was great. I love the "Trixymort" concept, and how she experimented and mutated the dead to her purposes. Writer to writer, I have a ton of respect for someone who can show the level of pain and death in their work that you have. Not everyone has the guts to show characters at their worst, when most people just want that happy ending. Happy endings are great, but they really aren't really happy at all if they didn't have to fight through hell to get there. As such, bravo!

Oh, and the redemption of so many Slytherin characters just tickles this Slytherin. :)
Guest chapter 103 . 12/26/2017
This story has stolen my life for the past few days. Oh my God I love your muse. 3
kpop1392as chapter 140 . 10/23/2017
Wow! I finally finished reading this amazing story! I love the prophecies and the twists and turns. I lie the snippets of Greek mythology and other references that you've made. I also like how you fixed some time paradoxes, they were well thought out. I enjoyed reading this story.
Guest chapter 140 . 7/14/2017
I read the whole 140 chapters for the description... wasn't worth it :( (Sorry) things got out of track.
Alex Aces chapter 21 . 6/23/2017
Of course they're going to get trials. That's not negotiable in a civilized society.
Alex Aces chapter 18 . 6/23/2017
Hi! You accidentally wrote "debt" instead of "dead":

"Every drop of magical blood spilt is a terrible waste. I, therefore, command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your debt with dignity"
Alex Aces chapter 13 . 6/23/2017
Error alert:

You implied that Hermione is upside down when you said "Warmth pooled in my pants and ran down my face, and I couldn't care less." And then a few sentences later you said all she could do is kneel.
Alex Aces chapter 12 . 6/23/2017
1) a bisexual main character that is not some kind of nymphomaniac in a PWP? Squee!
2) badass escape scene.
Alex Aces chapter 9 . 6/22/2017
Belated congratulations on your country legalizing same sex marriage at the federal level!
Alex Aces chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
Thanks for explaining why Hermione wore those odd men's robes!
Alex Aces chapter 7 . 6/22/2017
I suspect we're in for a seduction scene in chapter 8 or 9...
Alex Aces chapter 6 . 6/22/2017
Why is Hermione being mis-gendered?
Alex Aces chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
I can perfectly imagine Alan Rickman's deep apathetic voice half-singing: "Someone... Isn't... Wo-rthy."
Alex Aces chapter 4 . 6/22/2017
Fleur is a scary BAMF veela. 3
Alex Aces chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
Lesbian!Narcissa? 3 !

It's so damn hard to find decent F/f HPfanfics that I stopped trying. And yours feels like it might be quite good! AND it's complete! And huge!

Bless your heart!