Reviews for One Step Left
Anita76 chapter 140 . 2/21
Cool story bro
Nantai chapter 27 . 2/1
I actually love you for bringing back Severus! Never thought his death was just. Well, I am intrigued so far...let's read on!
They're following prison rules, ha.
CassieopiaBlack chapter 42 . 12/22/2016
god FUCKING dammit hermione! I love hermione's character to pieces but honestly I have to say she is being a total BITCH to my Cissy! I know it might have to be because of dark magic that's inside of hermione but god damn! Cissy is just trying to make the best of their "situation" and I was yelled at by my mother (yes I still live at home I'm only 15) for screaming, and I quote, "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL HERMIONE GET YOUR SHIT TO-FUCKING-GETHER!" I really wonder what's going on with hermione though. why is she acting this way? This is an amazing fic so far and I'm absolutely in love with the story!
WaxnWane chapter 140 . 12/5/2016
That was bloody amazing.
everdreaming2014 chapter 140 . 12/4/2016
when I started reading this I definitely didn't expect to stay for 140 chapters! but I'm glad I did. very interesting story, I loved your explanation of fate and necromancy and writhmancy. although I did feel at times things moved so fast I almost couldn't keep up! that aside, it has been a brilliant journey. thanks so much for sharing!
chocokekskrueml chapter 140 . 12/2/2016
Most astonishing and beautiful story I have read. I loved how everything worked out in the end. And it seems I have a new favorite OTP. :) Keep up the good work!
Llamabay chapter 140 . 11/18/2016
What a great read. The journey was amazing. Well done. Awaiting the next one.
she is brighter chapter 140 . 10/14/2016
Love this story! You did a fantastic job.
Guest chapter 126 . 8/28/2016
So far, every chapter has been one big "well what the fuck" well...fuck.
Guest chapter 125 . 8/28/2016
Well shit, Ronald. Fucking Percy
Guest chapter 108 . 8/27/2016
I hate hermione.
Guest chapter 101 . 8/27/2016
Here we are again..fucking roller coaster of "I love you" in bed and "I hate you" when real shit comes up. You know what's ironic? Aside from magic and all that, hermione reminds me of my ex girlfriend who, was in fact, abusive. I was like Narcissa where all I did was try to please her, and submit to her, yet it was never good enough. We fought nearly every other day and it was only love when she wanted to fuck. At this point, I wish Narcissa would find someone older and more suitable. Fuck hermione right now..she does not deserve her, no matter what happened in the past, because she acted like the war never fucking happened and that Narcissa and herself were never on opposite sides of the war. What did she expect from her!? Instant love once Luce was killed?! For fucks sake.
Guest chapter 100 . 8/27/2016
Aaand there it is. The perfection I came here for: Narcissa dominating.
Guest chapter 89 . 8/26/2016
Oh my fucking fuck, hermione! She is the biggest bitch of a witch in my book right now. She's abusive and wants to have her cake and eat it too. Even if Narcissa wasn't in the same fucking room while McSlaggin asked her to the ball, why on earth would it be okay for her to go with anyone other than her wife! Oh my god. If she doesn't want to be with her, then I wish she would do Narcissa a favor and quit fucking with her emotions when it's convenient for her!
1,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »