Reviews for One Step Left
I read the whole 140 chapters for the description... wasn't worth it :( (Sorry) things got out of track.
Alex Aces chapter 21 . 6/23
Of course they're going to get trials. That's not negotiable in a civilized society.
Alex Aces chapter 18 . 6/23
Hi! You accidentally wrote "debt" instead of "dead":

"Every drop of magical blood spilt is a terrible waste. I, therefore, command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your debt with dignity"
Alex Aces chapter 13 . 6/23
Error alert:

You implied that Hermione is upside down when you said "Warmth pooled in my pants and ran down my face, and I couldn't care less." And then a few sentences later you said all she could do is kneel.
Alex Aces chapter 12 . 6/23
1) a bisexual main character that is not some kind of nymphomaniac in a PWP? Squee!
2) badass escape scene.
Alex Aces chapter 9 . 6/22
Belated congratulations on your country legalizing same sex marriage at the federal level!
Alex Aces chapter 8 . 6/22
Thanks for explaining why Hermione wore those odd men's robes!
Alex Aces chapter 7 . 6/22
I suspect we're in for a seduction scene in chapter 8 or 9...
Alex Aces chapter 6 . 6/22
Why is Hermione being mis-gendered?
Alex Aces chapter 5 . 6/22
I can perfectly imagine Alan Rickman's deep apathetic voice half-singing: "Someone... Isn't... Wo-rthy."
Alex Aces chapter 4 . 6/22
Fleur is a scary BAMF veela. 3
Alex Aces chapter 3 . 6/22
Lesbian!Narcissa? 3 !

It's so damn hard to find decent F/f HPfanfics that I stopped trying. And yours feels like it might be quite good! AND it's complete! And huge!

Bless your heart!
Alex Aces chapter 2 . 6/22
Two cool ideas in one chapter!

(1) Narcissa has to be, ah, Hermione's "broodmare"(Happy pride month 2017!), and (2) zombie wormtail!
Alex Aces chapter 1 . 6/22
Interesting premise.
diAngelo57 chapter 140 . 6/12
Hm. I unashamedly was drawn to this fic by the description, and stayed at the proposition of having Hermione and Narcissa fuck like rabbits. I did not anticipate staying for 140 chapters as everyone became increasingly out of character. But nevertheless, here I am.
1,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »