Reviews for With eyes of a child
fatimazahrarodrigues chapter 1 . 3/4
Love your story by the way. If it makes you feel better I'm a type of person who wouldn't care much for grammar and again its one of the best Shizaya fanfics I've ever read.
Herobrinegal chapter 20 . 10/13/2017
AHH FIGHTING TEARS IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL
Herobrinegal chapter 18 . 10/13/2017
AWW
Guest chapter 21 . 12/19/2016
I cried so hard when shizuo introduced himself
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2016
Shizuo you could just use this as a daily answered question! OH THE CONFLICT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED! I love this...
TENTACLES XD chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
I'm gonna be blunt here, this isn't nitpicking, just constructive criticism. First, your grammer is pretty bad, I barely got past the beginning, you also could have made his flashback in the beginning go for a bit longer, maybe put in what child Izaya is thinking, eg: 'A raven haired child ran into his house excitedly, it was around the afternoon and school had just finished. "I hope mummy and daddy like my picture," thought the child. His parents had been fighting a lot recently, and it worried him.' You could have done something similar to that for the beginning. And then their is the characters ooc ness. The plot is pretty good, and I think this story has potential. Either way, I hope you take my advice to heart, it could improve your writing skills. I wish you the best of luck in future fanfictions.
:D
SIGN ME THE FUCK UP chapter 20 . 3/12/2016
OMG I LUVED IT ;U;
TheBlueMoonRose chapter 21 . 2/15/2016
Amazing... i cried happy tears on the last chapter :)
Nekton chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
...hello... I was bored so...PAAAAAAAASSSSSSTTTTTAAAAA
Nekton chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
for the first time in forever
Nekton chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
Not to be rude but English wasn't your best subject in school was it?
Mattychan69 chapter 21 . 9/2/2015
The story is fantastic! You really have to correct your grammar but the plot is amazing, I loved it!
Probsprof chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
This is a very good story, but maybe get someone to look through for spelling mistakes. I've spotted a few.
Angila Carter chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
This was a great story hope you continue to write stories.
ShizuIzaya4ever chapter 20 . 4/12/2015
THAT WAS SO CUTE I LUV THIS PAIRING POOR IZAYA IT WOULD MAKE SENSE IF SOME SHIT LIKE THIS REALLY HAPPENED TO HIM THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY HES SO FUCKED UP BUT U GOTTA LUV HIM FOR IT XP
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »