Reviews for Velvet Crowbar
abaith chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
Please tell me you are still updating this twisted story!?
Guest chapter 16 . 1/9/2015
Wow, an update! Then again, it's been a while since I read this story. I hope you continue it.
teenda chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
THIS WAS AMAZING!
Camilla10 chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Will the cullens be back in the story? as it is now I can't focus.
BridieM chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
Thank you for updating. I hope this is the start of letting Edward back in. I do hope to see them safe and happy and preferable together. Yep. I know. Boring! But that's me. You, however, writing chapters that are any thing but boring. Thanks again. ;D
Guest chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
Still reading! And still get excited when I see this story update!
sujari6 chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
I didn't expect her to let him go with her.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
Is she EVER going to let him back in?
luv2knowdascoop chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
Not exactly sure why Lucas isn't going with Bella instead. If it's to keep an eye on everything and everyone why wouldn't that job fall on the Cullens? It's not like Rafe can hurt them. Still not a fan of Edward but very glad to see an update. Thank you!
divyvicki chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
Thanks for the update. Great to hear from u again.
Duvi chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
Still reading and so happy you updated. Moving sucks, I understand. Life happens, I'm just glad you didn't forget us! Thanks for the update! You made my whole week!
Kksmum chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
I am still here.
BridieM chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
I can't sat that this is getting exciting because it hadn't stopped being exciting. I feel better having the Cullens play a more active role now. Bella needs more support. In this story she truly is a danger magnet. I did miss the Cullen's influence and input. I wonder if meeting Michael will throw up more questions (probably) than answers. ;). And what about Rafe? Please update. Please don't abandon this story. It really is too good. :D
BridieM chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
Rafe is one scary dude. His evil oozes off the page. I hope he doesn't get together with Victoria. Although, knowing Bella's luck, they are sure to become BFFs. This is such a good read. :D Last chapter ahead. Don't want to be uptodate! :(
BridieM chapter 13 . 3/22/2014