Reviews for Bad Boyfriend
SunnyCarolina2015 chapter 26 . 1/10
Just when I think Dean can't top his last "sexy" bedroom moves, he does something you probably wouldn't think of...the man is so very good...
SunnyCarolina2015 chapter 11 . 1/2
He's a manipulative bastard...
SunnyCarolina2015 chapter 8 . 1/2
I can see his point.
Tonya364 chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
I just started reading this chapter and I am very interested. I love the title, considering it's Dean and Seth.. I will keep reading and seeing what happens.. By the way, Strawberry limeade from Sonic..
riley reigns chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
great story read more then once and i crave a cherry slush each time i read this chapter
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 28 . 9/6/2016
mmm
guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Lol I seriously don't, they are HOT though, I love them.
CenaRollinsReignsFan chapter 33 . 12/31/2015
This was so good to read! I love the story! It was so satisfying to see them earn their happy ending! I'm not even sad it's over cuz it was such a fulfilling journey from beginning to end that instead of being bittersweet it's just sweet. Thank you for this beautiful fic with two of my favorite people
LadyLunaticFringe chapter 33 . 12/19/2015
I absolutely loved this story. Best fanfic I've ever read. Everything about it was just perfect :)
Ambrollins13 chapter 33 . 12/11/2015
Such a great idea for an AU, such HOT sex scenes, and such a wonderful love story!
LadyLunaticFringe chapter 28 . 12/9/2015
I'm digging the Roman & Cameron pairing in the story.
LadyLunaticFringe chapter 25 . 12/4/2015
Loved the Lady Godiva reference because I use to work at a Godiva Chocolatier. Lol very cute.
BigSister2 chapter 33 . 11/30/2015
Super freaking amazing! This entire fic from beginning to end. So much emotion hate, anger, love, friendship, sadness, happiness everything in one. And not to mention the hot sex that this story was filled with. I'm so glad there was a happy ending though even though it was touch and go there for a bit. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
LadyLunaticFringe chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
Excellent & smart plan by Rollins. I loved this chapter :D such a great read.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/12/2015
This was one of the greatest things I have ever read. I mean, I cried at a few parts. This was beautiful and do not stop writing, AWESOME SHIT I LOVE YOU!