Reviews for Coffee to go
Ears to Kumquats chapter 2 . 7/9
My brother asked for Sherlolly fanfiction today and I found this. We're both finding it hilariously enjoyable so far - wonderful!
Born in 20th Century chapter 8 . 4/13
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing and unique fic! This is without a doubt one of my favourite Sherlock and Molly fics; I loved your portrayals of the characters and the short but brilliant plot, hope you write more Sherlock Molly fics in the near future! Looking forward to reading more of your writing soon :)
furionbeauty chapter 8 . 3/23
I can't believe I'm finding this fic only now! I wish I had read it sooner. THIS WAS AMAZING! You are an awesome author! You've gor yourself another fan, that's for sure! Keep up the incredible work. I'm off now to read read some of your other works. :D
famousindafuture chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
GirloftheArts chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Molly so deserves this!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
I LOVE that last line. A perfect ending.
multipazz chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed the story.
I like your style of writing.
And I love your sense of humour.

Sending warm thoughts to defrost future brain freeze.
ElenneM chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
WOW I just loved this! simply loved it! I had many things to do, but the hell with it! I couldn't stop reading till the end! So funny, lovely, in character, perfect, and sexy as well (when Molly wears his coat and the final kiss? yes!)
I NEED this to happen! thanks!
sherlock's microscope chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I love your Sherlock stories. You really nail Sherlock's dialogue. Please write more!
OpalSkyLoveDivine chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Wow, I really, really like your style of writing, with your sardonic humor and colorful're my newest favorite author! Cheers!
CuratioLethe chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Gosh, why must everything you write be so perfect?
tarasd chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Not many stories actually make me explode with a laugh but this one had several - great!
Bucky5 chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
I loved this story
Cecily Mitchell chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
BAdeMorte chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
I have to say that I really like your sense of humor with these two. You certainly make them amusing and still stay true the characters. Seriously, I could see this happening in the show.