Reviews for Coffee to go
mktoronto chapter 8 . 3/24
I just love these snapshots of a developing relationship. Having him move her to Baker St was brilliant and I loved that moment of his awareness when she's standing there in nothing but his coat. I really liked how you used John as well. This was well written and a lot of fun.
Oriana8 chapter 8 . 2/10
I love your voice! You capture and convey in the most true way- I can see them! I've now made it through all your Sherlock fics and would like to send a hint for more. Please!
Marion the Geek chapter 8 . 2/9
That was just lovely!
Marion the Geek chapter 8 . 2/9
Oh, that was just lovely!
agnessan chapter 8 . 1/13
Well done! You keep the characters personalities but they develop and find new sides of themselves :)
MrsPotterDrEw chapter 8 . 1/4
Just read through the whole story, I have a habit of reviewing at the end. Gah this was so good, no angst and all Sherlolly fluff which I need after the newest Sherlock episode.
rufty chapter 7 . 4/5/2016
I SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING SOMEONE REQUESTED MOLLY ADOPT IRENE'S FASHION SENSE
rufty chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
I am so hooked on the slow burn
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2016
This was just lovely
hiddlesinmyveins chapter 8 . 2/21/2016
Absolutely loved this
Bergamotte chapter 5 . 1/18/2016
This is the chapter in which all of Molly's belongings disappear from her flat and wind up in the Baker Street apartment. I found it totally funny and sweet and enjoyed it tremendously. Well done!
Krissel Himura chapter 8 . 1/4/2016
Isn't sherlock just woke up? Why does he taste like coffee. Haha. Just kidding. Though this is really nice and simple fic. I hope you do more sherlolly. Lets support this lovely couple. God bless! :)
It'sKae chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
My brother asked for Sherlolly fanfiction today and I found this. We're both finding it hilariously enjoyable so far - wonderful!
Born in 20th Century chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing and unique fic! This is without a doubt one of my favourite Sherlock and Molly fics; I loved your portrayals of the characters and the short but brilliant plot, hope you write more Sherlock Molly fics in the near future! Looking forward to reading more of your writing soon :)
furionbeauty chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
I can't believe I'm finding this fic only now! I wish I had read it sooner. THIS WAS AMAZING! You are an awesome author! You've gor yourself another fan, that's for sure! Keep up the incredible work. I'm off now to read read some of your other works. :D