Reviews for Coffee to go
rufty chapter 7 . 4/5
I SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING SOMEONE REQUESTED MOLLY ADOPT IRENE'S FASHION SENSE
rufty chapter 4 . 4/5
I am so hooked on the slow burn
This was just lovely
hiddlesinmyveins chapter 8 . 2/21
Absolutely loved this
Bergamotte chapter 5 . 1/18
This is the chapter in which all of Molly's belongings disappear from her flat and wind up in the Baker Street apartment. I found it totally funny and sweet and enjoyed it tremendously. Well done!
Krissel Himura chapter 8 . 1/4
Isn't sherlock just woke up? Why does he taste like coffee. Haha. Just kidding. Though this is really nice and simple fic. I hope you do more sherlolly. Lets support this lovely couple. God bless! :)
It'sKae chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
My brother asked for Sherlolly fanfiction today and I found this. We're both finding it hilariously enjoyable so far - wonderful!
Born in 20th Century chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing and unique fic! This is without a doubt one of my favourite Sherlock and Molly fics; I loved your portrayals of the characters and the short but brilliant plot, hope you write more Sherlock Molly fics in the near future! Looking forward to reading more of your writing soon :)
furionbeauty chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
I can't believe I'm finding this fic only now! I wish I had read it sooner. THIS WAS AMAZING! You are an awesome author! You've gor yourself another fan, that's for sure! Keep up the incredible work. I'm off now to read read some of your other works. :D
famousindafuture chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I LOVE THIS.
GirloftheArts chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Molly so deserves this!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
I LOVE that last line. A perfect ending.
multipazz chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed the story.
I like your style of writing.
And I love your sense of humour.

Sending warm thoughts to defrost future brain freeze.
elennemigo chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
WOW I just loved this! simply loved it! I had many things to do, but the hell with it! I couldn't stop reading till the end! So funny, lovely, in character, perfect, and sexy as well (when Molly wears his coat and the final kiss? yes!)
I NEED this to happen! thanks!
sherlock's microscope chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I love your Sherlock stories. You really nail Sherlock's dialogue. Please write more!