Reviews for Coffee to go
I LOVE THIS.
GirloftheArts chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Molly so deserves this!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
I LOVE that last line. A perfect ending.
multipazz chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed the story.
I like your style of writing.
And I love your sense of humour.

Sending warm thoughts to defrost future brain freeze.
ElenneM chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
WOW I just loved this! simply loved it! I had many things to do, but the hell with it! I couldn't stop reading till the end! So funny, lovely, in character, perfect, and sexy as well (when Molly wears his coat and the final kiss? yes!)
I NEED this to happen! thanks!
sherlock's microscope chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I love your Sherlock stories. You really nail Sherlock's dialogue. Please write more!
OpalSkyLoveDivine chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Wow, I really, really like your style of writing, with your sardonic humor and colorful plots...you're my newest favorite author! Cheers!
CuratioLethe chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Gosh, why must everything you write be so perfect?
tarasd chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Not many stories actually make me explode with a laugh but this one had several - great!
Bucky5 chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
I loved this story
Cecily Mitchell chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Adorbs!
BAdeMorte chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
I have to say that I really like your sense of humor with these two. You certainly make them amusing and still stay true the characters. Seriously, I could see this happening in the show.
Hazelmist chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Haha. That was so cute. I loved it! I liked how each chapter ended with coffee, usually with Molly giving it to him, but gradually it changes as their relationship evolves. Molly in his coat was so sexy! And I adored how he went hunting for her cat and you flashed back to their first meeting. Sherlock with the interns was adorable too. I can't believe he not only moved her out of her flat without telling her, but forced Mycroft to help, hahaha. Can't wait to read more of your Sherlolly fics, I love your writing style!
Mina chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
You rock! Keep writing! I love this! You are good at making chapters and you should make a sequel if you have time!
sherlolly-shipper221B chapter 8 . 3/1/2014