Reviews for Flipswitch
Byrd3-13 chapter 9 . 2/10
MissMJS chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
I finally got around to reading this, and lemme tell ya, I love it! :D
Thank you for writing and finishing this lovely story!
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
This was amazing~~~~ what a great ending
quaylacheers chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
Awww, what a beautiful ending! . :) This story is absolutely incredible, and is honestly one of the best Sonamy stories I have ever read. I hope that you keep writing, love; you're EXTREMELY talented! :D

Thanks again for the awesome read! :)
AmegakureAngel chapter 9 . 10/28/2016
UWAAAA THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! This whole chapter was so beautiful! I'm teary-eyed! Ohhh you write for sonic and Amy so well! This was a great story! Congrats!
AmegakureAngel chapter 8 . 10/28/2016
Man this chapter was good...! Sonic was especially great, I think. There was a lot of subtle emotion that was really enjoyable to read.
John chapter 9 . 10/28/2016
Oh gosh, it's been such a journey...

This is seriously awesome. I loved your little time skip from last chapter to this one, it just feels more complete, by not being complete, if that makes sense.

You've really done an awesome job on this one. I'm kinda melting a little bit inside because of this. It's really sweet and well written. You've really come a long way. Wonderful stuff :)
starfiction123 chapter 9 . 10/27/2016
Absolutely adored this story form start to finish! A masterpiece as always Iheart!
SuperCrafter2 chapter 9 . 10/27/2016
aaaaaaaAAAAAAAA THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Brings a tear to my shipping eyes. And don't worry about the updates, a rushed story is never any good. Just keep doin' what you're doin', and we'll keep on reading the results.
MissMJS chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
OH MY GOODNESS! Again: THE FEEEELSSSS! D,x
oh my lord... I'm an emotional mess now, and it's not even over!
I am so looking forward to the next chapter!
quaylacheers chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
Awww, my poor little hedgies! DX Can only imagine how the next chapter goes! Take your time! :)
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
Excuse me for a moment, I'll go cry in the corner...
Shadowscast214 chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
If I may? I've thought of an apology speech Amy could tell Sonic and the others.
AmegakureAngel chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
Omg! Great chapter! Aw poor Amy :'( so sad...! I can't wait for the next chapter to see how everything gets tied up. Can't wait...! Can't wait to see what Sonic has to say...!
SonicPL2012 chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
This chapter was amazing. But again a cliffhanger.