Reviews for The Realizations
GothDyke chapter 2 . 11/23/2018
I really enjoyed reading this well-written story. Naturally, I would very much like to read Severus's PoV in chapter 3. And so I hope that you will complete this story one day when you are well again.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
good story, but I want ron to be dealing with stuff, I mean ron did kill grayback, his brother did die, the hurcuxx did the most to him, and he watch hermonie suffer, he did go throw a lot.
NOLONGEREXISTS1 chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
this is very well written and very sensitively handled. I look forward to reading the final installment.
fhl1234 chapter 2 . 3/6/2017
Loved it! Are you going to write the third part?
Gracealma chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
I like the short snippets of the healing that Harry went through. You did a good job of showing the harm that depression can have.
I also like the last snippet of Severus and Harry showing appreciation to Ron.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Glad that Ron came through for Harry. Depression is a sickness that can take away your ability to do tasks, it can isolate you from family and friends, and it can hurt you.
I have depression, and I have a wonderful husband, doctor, and friends to help support me.
I like your writing, and I can relate to what Harry is going through.
lost angel92 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
This has been amazing to read so far and I can't wait to read the final installment. As someone who has, in the past, suffered from severe depression and a small amount of self-harm, I am quite touched by how you've approached the subject and the healing process.

Thank you.
lost angel92
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Excellent story even if it did make me cry!
MJ
The Potters of the Future chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
It's good that Harry has severus
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Great chapter. I loved seeing it from Harry point of view. You did perfect with matching it up with Ron's put not making it repetitious. I am so glad to see you are doing Sev point of view. I was hopping you would.

Can't wait for more.
Loulou98 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Wow...this is simply the most deepest fanfiction I think I have ever read. Your writing is beautiful. I'm simply amazed how you captured Harry's depression. It felt real unlike some stories that I have read. I truly look forward to the next installment. :)
cara-tanaka chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Looking forward to more.
Spennig chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Interesting. Very good at humanizing this.
power of darkness chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
this was very well done and you got depression right the feelings and trama and how hard it really is great job and I cant wait for more
Perpetual Dreams chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Ah, it was nicely written. I'm glad that Ron accepted Harry and Severus' relationship.