Reviews for Chuck Versus the Steampunk Chronicles
sevenrez chapter 10 . 5/31
Just started to read your story. Enjoying your writing style and the story itself. I love sarah and chuck's first real conversation!
GalacticaCAG chapter 26 . 5/30
Superb re-imagining, as always! Thanks for sticking with it, and I am really looking forward to your next installment!
-The CAG
ersk4 chapter 26 . 5/29
Wow! I had given up on this story a long time ago and figured that it was another one of those started-but-never-finished sagas. But then this week, I opened up my email and saw a new chapter alert for it! Wow! What a great surprise. Thank you for coming back to and giving us a new chapter. I enjoyed it. I liked the dinner and train scenes the best in this chapter! I hope you keep going with this story!
Awesome45 chapter 26 . 5/29
Great chapter, love where this is all going. Can't wait for the next steampunk and Con Game update.
fezzywhigg chapter 26 . 5/28
Welcome Back! It's good to see the Steam punk team Bartowski again. It was a sweet but frustrating tale this time. I want to know more about Morgan and please let Sarah slip up ang give Chuck a chance ;)
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees. It was definitely worth the wait.
Chuck is just downright adorable. And Sarah 3 I just love this version (and let's be real, all versions) of her so much. Uggggh, the feels. Thanks for writing this amazing chapter!
Great chapter! Im so glad to see you updating it again, thank you so much
cristiancereseto chapter 26 . 5/27
So glad to see this story back ! can't wait for the next one , thank you so much! You rock ! :)
shinzy chapter 26 . 5/27
I was so excited to see this update and it did not disappoint. Love that Sarah getting all flustered about Chuck. I also loved the interaction with Ellie and how Sarah has formed a bond with her. I'm really excited to see how this trip goes. Please update soon.
resaw chapter 26 . 5/27
It's so great to see a new chapter of the Steampunk Chronicles from you. I re-read chapter 25 in order to "get back in the game," as it were. That was an excellent chapter as well. But on to this one.

"Chuck heard a soft choking sound come from Sarah's direction..." That inspired a LOL response. Nice.
The LOLs continue: "Brother, you had better keep this one. Because if you don't, Ellie surely will." I think these funny scenes, or bits of dialogue strike me as such because they appear in the midst of a serious situation. You can call it comic relief, I suppose, but it arises so naturally out of the context you have created.

You do such a great job with dialogue. I love the conversation between Chuck and Ellie as they do the dishes. And then, the conversation between Chuck and Sarah on the walk back to her home is just so evocative.

Awesome chapter! Thank you.
uplink2 chapter 26 . 5/27
What a great plus for this week to see this pop up in my email. I went back and reread the last chapter to catch back up with where we are in this story. And one thing I remembered was the pacing. It's very critical in this universe. It moves ever so slowly but it fits perfectly and the small but very real step forward we see at the end of this chapter is critical. It's what is going to make the journey and destination such a joy to read.
niallmccfanfic chapter 26 . 5/27
I'd forgotten how much I loved this story until I saw the update email. So glad to see it again. :)
Kudos for those little moments with the supporting characters; Morgan, Ellie and Devon really drive this chapter onward. Looking forward to seeing where you go next with this story and maybe in the future, learning the story behind Morgan .
ziohenry chapter 26 . 5/27
First, an apology: I haven't been reading FF for a long time now, so I'm way behind in reading and reviewing, including your other story (I still have to read the last ConVerse arc, among others...), but this, this I couldn't miss!
I loved this story, and I still do, and I was confident that it wasn't abandoned, we just had to be patient: and of course, I wasn't disappointed.
About the chapter, I always love that Sarah/Ellie interaction, and Ellie being less clueless than in canon makes her a very interesting character. I also like how Sarah is slowly developing feelings (feelings, in general: but hey, for the Ice Queen, that's something!). And a mechanical Morgan is less neurotic than the human one, and to me, more bearable. But still Morgan, after all...
And now again I can't wait for what is coming in the next chapters...
phnxgrl chapter 26 . 5/27
I love how the whole team needs to go and investigate San Diego. I loved the Chuck and Sarah conversations. Please continue.
I haven't read the chapter yet but I was already hyperventilating when I received the email notification! GAAAAHHHHH