Reviews for Chuck Versus the Steampunk Chronicles
Great chapter
jinxed97 chapter 32 . 3/11
Great chapter.
jinxed97 chapter 27 . 3/9
Great chapter. Like the intrigue of the chase.
jinxed97 chapter 26 . 3/9
Great chapter. Shame that Sarah talks about equality in the 1800s and yet still has meaning today.
jinxed97 chapter 25 . 3/8
Nice chapter. Love the addition of the Inquisitor
jinxed97 chapter 24 . 3/7
Liked the chapter. Enjoy the brother/sister talk, like how they are close.
jinxed97 chapter 23 . 3/7
Love the thoughts going through Sarah's mind. Enjoy seeing her emotion.
jinxed97 chapter 21 . 3/6
Great chapter. Liked how Chuck could at least handle himself a little.
jinxed97 chapter 20 . 3/6
Great chapter. Great interaction between Sarah and Casey. Cliffhangers are the devil.
jinxed97 chapter 19 . 3/5
Great chapter. Like the tension and how Chuck is finally sticking up for himself.
jinxed97 chapter 17 . 3/3
Great chapter. Love Chuck stepping up. Whiney Chucks are never good.
jinxed97 chapter 16 . 3/2
Great chapter. Love the attention to the details. Nice job researching.
jinxed97 chapter 14 . 3/2
Great chapter. Look forward to more.
Mojo01 chapter 34 . 3/1
I've finally made it through all 34 chapters so far, and feel better qualified to post a review. It's only taken me a week. *smile*

It's my opinion that you've created a rich, detailed world based on the steampunk paradigm, in which the characters move seamlessly and logically. I'm equally impressed at your skill in maintaining the moral compass each of the characters hold in canon, and applying them to these new personifications. I can hear Adam, Yvonne and Zach speak when the characters speak, and I say that with no small amount of admiration. It means that for me, you've captured their essence and put them to play in your AU successfully.

I can only imagine the amount of time and work you've put into this. As a fan of your friend Frea's work, and of her magnum opus, I see the same desire to produce a story worthy of the novel it's become, and I can feel your frustration in the author's notes. Rest assured, there are those of us still out here, loving your work, and waiting with bated breath for each installment... much as I will be now, having finally caught up. Please don't get discouraged, and disillusioned. What you've created, and are creating, is masterful work, and it is greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to your next chapter... Thank you again, and get back to work! *laughing*

Johnny/Mojo01
jinxed97 chapter 13 . 3/1
Great chapter...enjoyed the force of Ellie.