Reviews for Break Down the Walls
Twisteria Lullubee chapter 8 . 3/2
Cute, you really need to update though.
Nakura chapter 8 . 1/6
This story was awesome! I wish you'd continue, though. Or at least make a sequel.
Jaimie576 chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
You know through out reading this story I had the song Shattered by Trading Yesterday on repeat in my head, this is an awesome story though, I really liked it, even if the ending was annoying, :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
wow i really don't know wether to kill you for finishing like that or to kill you for being soo amazing
anyway i am eternally greatful for this lovely fic
besides if i kill you you wouldn't be able to write anymore wonderful fics
horrorstar100 chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
SEQUEL! Although the ending is kind of sweet since I love it when Izaya doesn't keep that mask up and Shizuo actually gets along with him. Please tell me there's a sequel.
supposedalienpsycho chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
The ending felt so sudden! You should definetly write a sequel whenever you can. This was awesome.
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
The end? the end?! Sorry, I'm being a drama queen :P Are you gonna write a sequel?
VioletIsInPain chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
well, you pulled the rug out from under me!

xD i liked it, though Shizuo should have thrown Namie all the way to the beach so no one would be forced to listen to her brother complex!
PhoenixNaye chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Greatest fucking rape story I have ever read! I love this. I really, really love this. Like if I ever met I would hug forEVER! I loved how you described everything and Izaya was cute but I did want cry a few times but I held it in. Great story.
Jacinthro chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
I really loved it! Its a great story! Please make a sequal for it when you have the time!
Aelan013 chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
I would so love a sequel when you have time please.
parkourmaster07 chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
its so sad that this fic already ended, i loved this so much that i updated it everyday, though the ending was cliff hanger, maybe a sequel? but anyway great job here anuthor-san!
mangoface chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
thank you for the story! I would like a sequel very much since I like your writing u w u
Shizu-ruu chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
No no no, i's really good and I loved it
Girly Angel chapter 8 . 8/11/2013