Reviews for Past Due
Lahn chapter 3 . 7/20
This was the most beautiful, epic, greatest and glorious fanfiction I've ever read. I cried. I laughed. I feared. It was so great... I don't know what to say. You're a wonderful writer and hopefully you'll never stop believing in yourself because this artwork is just simply amazing.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 3 . 6/20
Absolutely loved this story, it was amazing
rigger42 chapter 3 . 5/11
What a cool, unusual pairing. I love competent and happy Tony.
jlencre chapter 3 . 3/8
SO much love for the entire series and this story especially! I'm glad Gibbs realized that it is too little, too late and that Tony is where he should be now. I have to confess that I still want to punch McGee in his whole face and kick Ziva in hers. I hate Ziva twice as hard - first for how she treated Tony and more for her stupidity about blaming the victims. B**ch.

Tony and Reid would be the worst team to send anywhere since they both attract trouble like honey attracts flies. I said "oh sh** as soon as I saw Hotch paired them together. I can't tell you how fast my heart was beating, hoping that there would be a rescue in time so that Tony and Reid wouldn't be hurt. And then Tony saves the day himself! Penny and Tony are the most perfect pairing ever. Do you plan to continue the series? Please say yes. Please with cannoli and Tony's favorite Zegna suit on top?
Happy Reader chapter 3 . 1/3
Loved Your story! I wish there were more stories like it! Great Job!
jenn008 chapter 3 . 1/3
The best one yet.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
"He was better than we deserve?" Oh my God. never thought I'd be sorry i finished one of your stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Okay, I read it. Hope DiNozzo really is gone for good. But doubt it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Good story idea, but oh boo hoo, Tony feels he's not respected. Trying to decide if i want to read chapter 2.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
love it x
ForeverRainingFire chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Sanda Fiore chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Just found and read PAST DUE and enjoyed it very much. I haven't read much NCIS lately. It seemed like all the good stories dried up. Those were definitely some of NCIS's better seasons. The last few have been missing something. I've never seen CRIMINAL MINDS mostly because I expected it would give me nightmares.
Your writing style is very good, very descriptive. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
two2feet chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I almost never leave reviews, but I had to leave a review for this story.I first read it a shileago and it led me into a new fandom in Criminal Minds which has become my obsession. Thank you for your wonderful story, and the wonderful new fandom . :)
AlexiCyn chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Pen gets gets the hot guy! I'll go with that! :)

Great fic, even if it was about a disturbing as hell unsub. Thanks for creating it and sharing it.