Reviews for Past Due
irene chapter 3 . 3/5
Hy
I just wanted to say i read alll your storys
And looooooved the awesome great fantastic and much more
i really am sorry for tony how the team left him, ignored or better said thought he was only a jock
It is so good to see that he got a famili at least
Realy just fucking awesome
Thank you so much for all these storys 3 :D

Would hope the see another story ;)
Venus914 chapter 3 . 2/1
omg!
5bumz22 chapter 3 . 1/29
oh, this was so good! I love Tony with the BAU! any chance we can more of this, please?
idadri chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
one of the better crossover ncis / criminal minds.
thanks!
slyvir chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Hi not sure if I've already drpped a note before, I like your story I ust have a small criticism on the Italian, "tuta" is for a jogging/running/training clothes (usually matching in design and sold together) the suit as we know Rossi to wear are called "completo" which is the shortened version of "un completo giacca e cravatta" (literally jacket and tie) and it is a smart/semiformal/formal (depending on the cut) kind of attire that would require pants shirt tie and jacket making the exclamation "Bellissimo completo" rather than "Bellissima tuta", for a person with enough knowledge of both languages and terminology that is a pretty hard eyesore, other than that great story
Lahn chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
This was the most beautiful, epic, greatest and glorious fanfiction I've ever read. I cried. I laughed. I feared. It was so great... I don't know what to say. You're a wonderful writer and hopefully you'll never stop believing in yourself because this artwork is just simply amazing.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
Absolutely loved this story, it was amazing
rigger42 chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
What a cool, unusual pairing. I love competent and happy Tony.
jlencre chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
SO much love for the entire series and this story especially! I'm glad Gibbs realized that it is too little, too late and that Tony is where he should be now. I have to confess that I still want to punch McGee in his whole face and kick Ziva in hers. I hate Ziva twice as hard - first for how she treated Tony and more for her stupidity about blaming the victims. B**ch.

Tony and Reid would be the worst team to send anywhere since they both attract trouble like honey attracts flies. I said "oh sh** as soon as I saw Hotch paired them together. I can't tell you how fast my heart was beating, hoping that there would be a rescue in time so that Tony and Reid wouldn't be hurt. And then Tony saves the day himself! Penny and Tony are the most perfect pairing ever. Do you plan to continue the series? Please say yes. Please with cannoli and Tony's favorite Zegna suit on top?
Happy Reader chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
Loved Your story! I wish there were more stories like it! Great Job!
jenn008 chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
The best one yet.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
"He was better than we deserve?" Oh my God. never thought I'd be sorry i finished one of your stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Okay, I read it. Hope DiNozzo really is gone for good. But doubt it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Good story idea, but oh boo hoo, Tony feels he's not respected. Trying to decide if i want to read chapter 2.