Reviews for The Tale of Nagato Uzumaki
Kotako chapter 32 . 6/20
Well, make It 3 years
Luxo11 chapter 6 . 6/7
I forced myself to read up to this point but this is just god awful with all the forced plot.
Katy Lin Yun chapter 4 . 6/1
Why you have to make Shisui evil? *cri* (lol me and my overdramatic self...) good story so far
Xenon1019 chapter 7 . 4/28/2020
So Nagato has the Rinnegan, a legendary and mythical Dōjutsu and he is unable to identify a henge. Henge is basically an E Rank Technique. It could fool chuunins at best, maybe jonin if they get lucky. But to fool a couple of jobins and a Kage level ninja with a legendary Dōjutsu.
I am gonna leave the story for now. God know what you will do with Naruto.
TheAttemptedWriter chapter 5 . 3/1/2020
About that question Nagato asked, whether Fugaku believed he could control the nine tails on his own. I forget if it's in the data books or something similar, or if it was in the anime and manga, but Fugaku does possess a Mangekyo sharingan. Furthermore, during the Nine Tails attack, he actually did believe he could control it with his own sharingan. Which, considering the amount of power he was likely wielding by having a Mangekyo, he probably could. So the answer to this question is yes, he could've.
BoaresJJA chapter 12 . 2/6/2020
The Twist of Fate is bad in my book, 3 chapters in a row full of bloody flashbacks. 3 CHAPTERS IN A ROW. I am annoyed, I tried to read it. But I can't, every bloody chapter since 13 is an incoherent-mess of memories that confuse me more than Sasuke's actions in Canon during the early-to-late war-arc.

I understand that swirly-face-Zetsu is kind or something, but seriously. Isn't Zetsu's primary hobby in the war to eat people?

I don't understand how to read something that I've already read twice in the last 10 minutes, it follows a formula.

Flashback here, some more there, repeat flashback, repeat flashback nr2.

I really don't like it.
TheGreatGodzilla chapter 32 . 1/29/2020
I hope that you won't have Rin and Utakata killed off, especially Rin. Heck, I wanted to see her

get married with Obito and have children with him. But really, I have no idea how can Kakashi

and Anko get to fall in love with each other. Anko is a sadist in her "own right" while Kakashi is

a part time awesome butt-kicking guy and part time lazy pervert. And I'm glad that Suna valued

its alliance with Konoha in this universe. I can't wait to see the Kazakage's face when he found

out that his daughter is now definitely "NOT" in love with Shikamaru. Who knows, he might offer

a marriage contract to the Nara Clan in the years later. By the way, did you plan for Naruto and

Karin to go to Uzushio to learn more about their heritages? And will Jiraiya and Nagato teach them

fuinjutsu? And is Tayuya an Uzukami too? I hope she does because Naruto will finally have more

than just Karin, who's practically going to be one of those Sasuke's fangirls eventually. By the way,

do you plan to have the story arc revolving around the Uzumaki Clan, the destruction of their

homeland, and who Konoha didn't help the Uzumaki Clan while they gave them Lady Mito and

Kushina? Heck, they even teach some Konoha ninjas fuinjutsu. To me, it sounds like Konoha is

the dominant partner in the alliance between Konoha and Usuzhio. In other words, Konoha is

taking advantages of Uzushio. And now that I mentioned it, you can use this as the reason why

Tayuya joined Orochimaru in this universe. Because she hated Konoha for abandoning her clan

when her clan needs its allies the most. And if you wanted her to survive the confrontation,

the best would be having her encounter either Karin or Naruto, or both of them. If not that,

then just having her beaten to unconscious, taken her prisoner and interrogate her. And really,

I hope Rin and Obito will have kids together. I cannot help but imagine the faces of the Uchiha Clan

when the Three-Tails is attempting to break free from Rin while she's giving birth to her kids.

Although that is highly unlikely since it is seemed that she has befriended him. Speaking of which,

when will the others in her generation aside from Kakashi and Obito know of Rin's being the one

who contained Three-Tails? Right after the invasion or sometime else? And does Izumi existed here?

Because that cute Uchiha girl is really a good match for Itachi. And how far from the Shippuden era

is now in your story? Because I would love to see the major actions against the Moon Eye here.

One more thing, if you have noticed the series, you will see that Konoha seems to be the village

that always at best at everything. Not to mention being the first of the Hidden Villages to come

into existence. It's just that Konoha is so... shameless! I'll be blunt here because that what seems

to be the case here. Konoha's karma about not helping Uzushio is seemed about to catch up with

it but is then always being averted somehow until Pain's Assault in the canon. And even if that

happened, they didn't seem to feel despair or lost their spirits too long. Even more, the other villages

seemed to be portrayed to be outclassed, outmatched and look dumb because Konoha always

somehow emerged victorious at practically everything. I actually understand why the other major

villages hate Konoha because Konoha somehow always being on the top and always act like a one

"big bully" during the wars to remind the rest of the world that is the one that is always going to be

on the top of the world. You should address this matter. And the same goes for Hashirama's idea of

hunting and capturing all the Tailed Beasts just so the world can be "balanced" and at peace. So

during the near end of the Fourth Ninja War, you should have Hashirama and his brother apologized

to the Tailed Beasts for making them the victims of their quest for peace while also begging them all

to understand how important peace is to humanity. And personally, if it's me. I'll spat back in their

faces that evolution of mankind is also important and crimes, wars, tragedies and disasters are

also why evolution happened. But then again, the idea of evolving into the war-like beings might

not suit with Hashirama's idea because he would prefer mankind to evolve into species with love

for peace, arts and science with pasifists' attitude rather than the aggressive war-like species.

Hope yo that you will update soon, your story is so wicked cool and have a nice day!
4Eva Knight chapter 1 . 1/28/2020
This is awesome on multiple levels. I like the fact that Naruto isn't the pov, that the divergence is something that i like and i thought Jiraiya was pretty shitty at abandoning the Ame trio and i like the fact that this is set way before canon and can't wait for the third shinobi war.
JudgmentKing chapter 27 . 12/30/2019
Yo... you do realize that chakra scalpels are not physical objects right? You make it sound like they are physical objects not made from chakra.
Speed Ke'Dai chapter 32 . 11/17/2019
Really liking the story so far! Hope you can find time to add more to it down the line. This Invasion Arc is definitely worrisome.
CloudyZeus chapter 29 . 8/12/2019
What! How did Sasuke beat NARUTO really NARUTO is supposed to use shadow clones yaknow
CloudyZeus chapter 28 . 8/12/2019
Ino is way to overpowered in this fanfic but otherwise it’s pretty good
CloudyZeus chapter 26 . 8/12/2019
Find it very strange that tenten lost to Ino
dragonfox123 chapter 5 . 7/13/2019