Reviews for The Tale of Nagato Uzumaki
Meow382 chapter 23 . 5/16/2016
I found this story the other day. I have enjoyed it so far. I can not wait to actually see Nagato use the paths. I was wondering if he shouldn't try to pass them off as living breathing humans. The rinnegan eyes could be concealed by goggles or genjutsu. In cannon one of the main advantages Pain had over Jiraiya was the fact that he didn't know he was fighting dead bodies. Nagato himself admitted that Jiraiya would have won if he had known that fact. In this case Nagato is still mobile of course. But I feel that if opponents knew the fact that he was controlling them they would aim for his real body. But if he made it look like he suddenly had an elite squad shinobi that excel at just about everything that would make the other villages back up a little bit.
Mds777 chapter 23 . 5/12/2016
Just so excited to see the all star line up of characters from canon and filler. Also excited to see my favorite jinchuuriki Fuu. :)
timijaf chapter 23 . 5/13/2016
Great chapter
Riku Uzumaki chapter 23 . 5/12/2016
I'm getting the feeling that Itachi's test is going to make many Genin experience what can only be described as a "Mind F#*k".
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 23 . 5/12/2016
I wish they had that sort of layout for the Uchiha powers in the manga
Interesting work with Fu, looking forward
Israel Pena chapter 23 . 5/12/2016
Pretty cool to see familiar characters. Team Ajiasi, Fu, Karin, and Izumi. I was wondering if you were going to put Team Ajisai from the Rain into the Exams and introduce Izumi. Then again, they are recent characters. War is coming. Keep up the good work!
AntiCreator chapter 9 . 5/4/2016
So is Yahiko gonna die later on? You said in an earlier AN that one of the Ame trio will die and if Nagato and Konan are having a kid after the fourth war then that means Yahiko will be killed. I'm hoping you've changed your mind on that honestly, and on your decision to kill off one of Team Minato which you said in the same AN.
unsung soldier chapter 16 . 5/4/2016
Well damn. You certianly have made the rookies encounter some crap suprises. I wonder what may lie in store for Kurenai's team. Seems like war will likely break out in the next chapters with 3 vs. 2. And the two having the young jinkchurri's (sp?) that does not bode well.
JohnPeacekeeper chapter 22 . 5/2/2016
Kinda hypocritical of Kakashi, don't you think? He might be above average, but I'd say even Hinata beats him in regards to stamina. The dude's gotten lazy. Then again, that might be the point. Unlike Shikadai, who's got enough raw power from his mom to make his Shadow Binding aoe, Shikamaru doesn't have nearly enough to hold much more than one or two peeps, and requires accuracy. As for Naruto, I like the direction you're going with him. You know, the idea of him being the spontaneous juggernaut fits him; made me think of Team Konohamaru somehow too: Sarada's got leadership and juggernaut roles, and the healer, Mitsuki's got restriction, and Boruto, having far more offensive power than vitality, ends up being the heavy-hitting, critical DPS. Heh, RPG-like, much? But it works. Speaking of which, the run and adapt while trying to survive makes me think of Dark Souls somehow. "Not a prodigy". Ohh Hinata, you might have a slow start too, but if only you can tap into that nigh-unlimited threshold shared only by Naruto and Sasuke. I'm a little on the fence about her learning medical ninjutsu, but I'd say it fits. She does know basic healing in canon, I think, and she can make critical heals on the fly, like snapping bones back into their sockets. But Chakra Scalpel? In just a few months time, she could develop Eight Triagrams Protection, which essentially uses the concept of absolute flexibility combined with chakra rods from her palms. With Scalpel added to that, she'd be a human Rasengan, ripping through human tissue like nothing else. Well, not really. But if anything, she'd at least get her claws and fangs early. I do like how you picked up that her Gentle Fist style, which she passed on to her kids, is actually different from any other Hyuuga. She makes use of her absurd flexibility more, there are more curving and slicing motions than jabs and sweeps, and ultimately becomes a solid defense that can switch to an erupting offense. Oh Nagato. Even if you don't like to share pain, you still deserve that title on account of trying to bear all the pain. Personally though, I still find it odd that Sakura gets that strength boost, but then it would make sense since both Genjutsu and healing exercise chakra control. I'm just hoping she still ends up being a Genjutsu Mistress than a healer-brawler. If you think about it, she does have very good attention to detail and an active imagination, which would help. ...her skillset somehow reminds my of Poliwrath's HypnosisWake Up Slap combo. That is LETHAL. Suddenly, the Giant Inner Sakura Ultimate doesn't seem like such a joke attack. All-in-all, while it dragged a bit at some points (what story doesn't? Even epics like LOTR has its moments), I really enjoyed reading this. Still adore your entertaining yet engaging writing style, bee-tee-dubs.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 22 . 4/30/2016
Broke out laughing at Kakashi's 'reassurance' to Shikamaru, thank you for that :-D

Like your line of thought for Obito's training for Naruto, a new idea and definitely very useful.

Also curious about what exactly Yahiko was up to with the Seven Swordsmen. He has kind of been in the background of the Neo-Sannin, with his main focus being his charisma and leading the Akatsuki. Sort of like a mature version of CanonNaruto who is not interested in being Hokage (more paperwork :-P), although his work with the sensor rain was a surprise and did help give a better idea of what he is capable of. Wonder if he will fight the 2nd Hokage...

Interested in your Kabuto, one who actually was helped in childhood and how he is still similar in some ways to his canon version. Also fun with Rin :-)

Appreciate your POV thoughts on Nagato and his work towards peace and understanding. Showing his empathy and idealism, while tempered by a experience of what people are like

A dangerous Sakura here, but also like your original idea with Shino and his bugs delivering the poison. You really do have a lot of new stuff in your writing
Riku Uzumaki chapter 22 . 4/30/2016
I just realized something. Since Shisui's Mangekyo Sharingan has the Kotoamatsukami ability, and A is behaving much more ambitiously than in the Manga, Shisui might have used the Kotoamatsukami on A to make him prepare to wage a large scale war.
LilyVampire chapter 22 . 4/30/2016
Loved how you planned out individual training sessions, and how they look. Also, Kyuubi being kinda nice? Interesting. Can't wait to see what you'll put out next. Thanks for updating!
timijaf chapter 22 . 4/30/2016
Great chapter can't wait for next one
AntiCreator chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
There ain't many Uchiha left that we know of if 'Tobi' ain't gonna be any of them. Is he Shisui?
I-lander's Mask chapter 21 . 4/19/2016
Will there be more Pakura and Yahiko moment at the chinin exams. Because I'm loving that pair.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »