Reviews for The Tale of Nagato Uzumaki
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Once again, grand chapter! This is seriously getting good!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
Was that Masked Uchiha...Shisui?!

Great job! Loved this chapter.
crazypaul00 chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
Superb story
Keep the good work
Waiting 4 more
euroteres chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
Something to make note of in your Author's Note. Kakashi and Obito are both the same age in canon as well, Kakashi just happened to graduate 4 years earlier than Obito (and Rin as well).
Riku Uzumaki chapter 18 . 9/20/2015
Looks like Suna's forces arrived in time to somewhat save the day. "Somewhat", because Asuma and Baki are still in mortal danger.
Scarease chapter 18 . 9/20/2015
Other good chapter.
JohnPeacekeeper chapter 18 . 9/20/2015
In all honesty, I did not expect Yugito to actually get beaten, just driven off. And it was done in an awesome yet realistic way, kudos.

I honestly like the Immortal Art and Science dynamic. Speaking of which, it's always interesting to see how this arrangement of teams interact, and it's certainly different with this Team Seven. Given their logic and loyalty to Naruto, it's a given they'd take it better. Shikamaru with a competitive streak though, pre-Chunin exams? Interesting-and here's to hoping he still gets to use kenjutsu or something he can take from Yahiko. And Hinata with a fire in her eyes, already beginning to awaken the Lioness I see.

Funny reference btw, lucky they're not a "near love triangle" XD

Meanwhile, while I knew you wouldn't make Kurama an outright softy, he's got a little of that tsundere vibe. Sure, he's made a promise, but when did he ever get along with his fellow Tailed Beasts?

I can also see you've really got that dedication to your craft. Every unfamiliar name I see, I look up, and not only do they exist in Narutoverse already, they're consistent. That much research, in my experience, can be taxing eventually with loads and loads of characters, and yet so rewarding. Kudos!

I was wondering how Gaara would still have issues with his family, since he actually has one early on now. This time it'll involve his dad, and politics can get very messy. For reinforcements of that scale though to have them consider fleeing, I'm reminded that Orochimaru isn't really a joke, even if he kinda is compared to a fully-trained Nagato or Obito

PS: Glad you're in full gear now, friend.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 18 . 9/20/2015
LOL for Kakashi, I want to hurt you but I will just give you to my boss to do it so that I will be in the clear

Good analysis from Shikamaru on team dynamics, and how even canon Naruto wants to be Hokage yet appeared to keep his Jinchuuriki status a secret all the way to nearly the very end

Glad to be in the Hidden Rain, I have been really curious on how that would go with Kakashi's dad. Also happy to hear we will be seeing more of Pakura. And it looks like Gaara's dad will be a decent character in this fic
LilyVampire chapter 18 . 9/20/2015
Happy (late?) birthday! :) I wonder who will extract poison out of Baki and Asuma since Sakura isn't a medic (yet). I really lived both Hinata and Shikamaru in this chapter, and I hope Naruto will realize what good friends they are. Thanks for updating!
Leaning Leon chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
This is one of the few fanfictions in which Naruto isn't some God who kills Orochimaru at the age of 13. And having a lot of OCs can get confusing so good job with that too. I hope you update soon, I'm really liking this story.
LilyVampire chapter 17 . 9/18/2015
Loving this, hope you'll update with another lenghty chapter soon! :)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
Great conversation with Kurama as he tries to save Naruto from himself. Hopefully Naruto will get the message from his Uncle, when Naruto sees Nagato truly furious for the first time
And dare I say it, the Hidden Cloud will not take this well. Losing one of their primary military resources might make them back down, or make them decide they have to attack NOW while they still "have the upper hand" or something. Regardless, Nagato is going to have to work carefully to get through this.
Good work with Asuma and Baki, doing enough damage as would be expected of ninja of their caliber (doing better than Kankuro, a young jonin did), while still being defeated without hurting the puppeteer himself. Curious to see what you do next with Sasori
Interesting about the source of Nagato's, speculation abound!
timijaf chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
Great chapter
Riku Uzumaki chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
Unless Yugito manages to escape while being transported back to Konoha, she's probably going to be used as a bargaining chip for convincing Kumo to back off. At least, that's one way to solve the problem that Kumo is currently posing.

Also, I get the feeling that the only way Asuma and Baki's group is going to get out of this alive would be if Suna's forces show up to save the day.
SamuraiBuddha chapter 1 . 9/11/2015