Reviews for The Tale of Nagato Uzumaki
Ilireanwri chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
when I read the description of the story I immediately had this picture of the three kids sneaking after Jiraiya anime-style... it was very cute :). I'm curious: will the three Ame Orphans have interactions with Minato and Kushina, and will Kushina and Nagato find out that they're from the same clan (and how'll Tsunade react now that there is another Uzumaki left)?
Zabzab chapter 4 . 9/14/2018
Ah ah ah ah Kagami Uchiwa is your Tobi? In the original, Kagami is as old as Sarutobi and Danzo, fyi. That's easy to find out anywhere on the internet.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/22/2018
i went back to reread this fic and to my surprise you updated , this made me very happy & I hope you can complete this amazing story!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/27/2018
ur the best
Guest chapter 24 . 6/5/2018
It was great. Nice pacing
Power of Magic chapter 7 . 6/5/2018
Will Rin learn to control her jinchuriki powers, and if so will they be the same as Yagura had?
ardvarkeating101 chapter 32 . 6/3/2018
Hooray! It’s not abandoned! Faith really works!

Cool update btw
Mr. Spinner chapter 32 . 6/2/2018
I was stunned to see this updated, and very happy. And you didn't disappoint. Glad to have you back!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 32 . 6/1/2018
While Yagura did make some good points, he and by proxy his puppeteer overlook one crucial fact, and this fact is something that only someone that has given up on humanity would choose to ignore. Humanity has the potential to overcome those glaring flaws and become something better. They did it before with the creation of the Hidden Villages since those were formed from rival clans putting aside their differences and past grievances in pursuit of a common goal. They can do it again so long as the Hidden Villages can find a way to put aside their grievances and mistrust in pursuit of a common goal just like the clans that formed them did so many decades ago.
The Comfiest Man chapter 32 . 6/1/2018
I can’t believe it. An actual update. Frankly, I’m speechless. But I guess I should start by saying thank you. You had no obligation to continue this fic and yet you came back anyway. As a fan of the story I can tell you how happy that makes me. As for the update schedule, by all means take your time. Myself and many others waited two years just for this chapter. I think a few months between updates won’t hurt anyone.
AnimeAverageJoe chapter 32 . 6/1/2018
DEAR GOD, when I saw this updated in my heart literally skipped a beat. It's great to see that you're back. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Fritosaurio chapter 32 . 6/1/2018
Words cannot express how much I genuinely love this. It made my day! It’s so well written and unique, it’s an amazing mix of all the things that make a good story. I can’t wait to see where this goes!~
i am so glad to see you back from the dead !

oh, and greetings from Costa Rica (yes, we have internet here)
timijaf chapter 32 . 6/1/2018
Great chapter good luck on your exam
OceanLord2017 chapter 32 . 6/1/2018
What a lovely surprise. I thoroughly enjoyed this. That was spine-chilling to see Nagato lose control like that in the end, after quite the engaging duel between him and Yagura. Also loved how organic your fights felt. The Obito and Kabuto team-up was a pleasant surprise.

It's great to have you back. Good luck on your tests, from one prospective teacher to another. Til Next Time...Have Fun!
Ander Arias chapter 32 . 6/1/2018
YES! I'm so happy when a story that I thought it was dead comes back to life! Welcome bck, pal!

This chapter was overall rather entertaining. While the Six Paths versus Yagura fight was pretty good, the Jiraiya and Rasa vs A didn't flow as well, mostly because it was nothing but decription paragraphs on how the fight was developing. Some trash talking would have made it both easier and more enjoyable to read.

Nice detail with Itachi at the beginning. The whole Uchiha Clan should be a good asset in repelling the invasion. Will we see more of them fighting besides just Obito?

Don't worry, just go at your own pace. Sometimes we can't write as much as we'd wish, and good luck with your tests.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »