Reviews for The Tale of Nagato Uzumaki
Katarok chapter 32 . 6/1/2018
yes this fic is gonna continue THANK YOU SIR/MADAM
diegoossorio1 chapter 31 . 5/6/2018
Por favor actualiza la historia recien descubro me gusta la idea pero tenes que actualizar
ardvarkeating101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
I'm still in mourning over this never going to be finished :'(
ReadingReadererReader chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
Yes, I'm so happy that I've found you on this site. It was actually through the comment section on Rikkudo's 'Bright Eyes'. Your work is fantastic.
killjoy4life4 chapter 8 . 1/19/2018
Im so hooked this deserves so much more praise and favorites as well as follows and reviews to tell you how well written and entertaining it is.
Ludwig The Holy Blade chapter 31 . 1/11/2018
Please update bro.
AnimeAverageJoe chapter 31 . 12/26/2017
Hi there, I doubt that you might be reading this but I cannot express enough how much I've enjoyed reading your story. I've recently been looking into several stories for the Naruto fandom over the past couple of months now and this one is easily my personal favorite. I mean every aspect of the story from character interactions, fight scenes, twisting the main beats of canon and so-on; it's all done with the the perfect amount of details and credibility; nothing has made me roll my eyes in disbelief. Bravo.

I don't have many gripes with this work, in fact the ones I do have are something akin to nitpicks and personal wishes. Things such as wanting to see Nagato perhaps use some more elemental-based attacks, or different types of jutsu attacks, in his future fights (I get that the 'Almighty Push' and 'Almighty Pull' are indeed useful attacks, especially to a shinobi that isn't used to such tactics, but I mean the guy does have the freaking Rinnegan which makes learning most jutsu a lifetime easier than it would take a normal shinobi, have a little fun with that angle.). Perhaps another thing I'd like to see, just a small request, would be a small scene with Nagato and his family. I mean it would be nice to see how well he gets along with his kids and it would also drive the point of how different his life would've been had he and the rest of the Ame trio went to the Village of the Leaf.

Aside from that, one other thing I would commend you on is your version of 'Tobi' (and NO, I'm not talking about Obito with his mask, I'm referring to the actual 'mystery' man.). If the comments, as well as the hints that you've put in past A/N sections are any indication then you've made Madara's little helper one Shisui Uchiha, (which I think is very unique and awesome!) who is indeed quite the handful. I mean, based off observations and assumptions on my part, the guy was slated to be stronger than Itachi;so I can only imagine how strong he is now that he underwent Madara's hellish training. Another thing about him is that his Mangeky┼Ź Sharingan is noted as being the one of the most powerful, just about everybody was after his eyes in the canon so I shudder to imagine how a evil version of the character will be using that 'trick'. Really makes me wonder what happened that would push him so far out of the light.

Some other, minor, things which I would like to ask in regards to the later events of the story would be if Nagato eventually loses the Rinnegan at some point in the story; personally I hope not. Another is if we'll get a scene, once again later on in the future, that shows interaction between the Godaime and the other Hokage (Minato and Hiruzen included). I think that it would be very interesting to see how the two elder Hokage react to an Uzumaki as leader of the village, plus I am absolutely dying to see how Minato reacts to Nagato, someone who he cared for like a brother and held a lot of respect for in the AU, using his body as the sixth path. I can only imagine how emotional that conversation would be for both of them.

Finally, something else I'd like to know is if your have intentions to continue this story. I apologize if I come across as bold and crude (I swear I'm only asking this out of genuine curiosity) but this story has been on a hiatus for close to a year and a half now. As Fanfic author, I completely understand if it's something to do with writer's block, (I myself have it for my main story on my account and there are literally tens of thousands of writers on the site who have it as well) or if life is too demanding to keep up with the writing (Especially with the amount of work and effort you put in your writing style; I mean I can only imagine how much time you spend writing one chapter.). I only ask that I you decide to not come back to finish the story, which would be a shame but as the author it's your decision and I can respect that, to just keep the story up. It's a very well written work that has a lot of fans, like me, and I would hate to see it be deleted.

I thank you for your time (If you decided to read my review for this long) and I hope that you have a good day and good luck with this work, as well as, several other that you'll write during your time as a writer. :)
Dude chapter 5 . 12/16/2017
Ohh I get it, great job! They used body flicker! Shisui, awesome work
Dude chapter 4 . 12/16/2017
I am confused, how does madaras successor have kamui? Still awesome though, keep up the good work
Dude chapter 2 . 12/12/2017
Amazing once again! Nagato is progressing, Minato and Kushina have been added, and a lot of stuff has been explained. I like the long chapters, even though they are not weekly. I am looking forward to future chapters.
Dude chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
You genius, this was work worthy of the Forges of Hephaestus, I really like this, the characters are not overpowered in any way, everything makes so much sense! Great job.
Narudevilfan chapter 31 . 11/26/2017
You say that, but at the end all I see is a tiny corner you've blocked yourself into. There's no real logical way this could end even in a stalemate, let along a victory for the Leaf. Not with the amount of heavy hitters and extra people. Nagato, Konan, Yahiko and the rest might be there, but too much surprise and way more Edo Tensei should be impossible to get around. Outside of a plot contrivence, I don't see how most of them won't be captured, along with some character death. However, this story has been very well put together so far so maybe I just can't see the plan you have for this and future events.
The Comfiest Man chapter 31 . 8/26/2017
Read through number four! Woo hoo!
It's almost been a year since your last update and I can see you are still hard at work on other projects, but don't forget to give this story a little bit of love every now and again. I have no doubt that myself and many others would be more than overjoyed to have another chapter to read sometime in the future.
Shadowslayer5 chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
This is really good, and should have a lot more reviews, follows, and favorites!
alieraroses chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
interesting story.. can't wait for update.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »