Reviews for The Tale of Nagato Uzumaki
yo chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Update plz...
ardvarkeating101 chapter 2 . 4/6/2017
So I really hope this gets finished!
Pcs888 chapter 31 . 4/5/2017
Very interesting story, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading so far. Hope you haven't forgotten Itachi in the midst of the invasion, I'd think he'd play a larger role
OmegaChrome chapter 31 . 4/2/2017
This is getting interesting! An amazing spin on Konoha Crush! Love the story so far.
jbadillodavila chapter 2 . 3/22/2017
Genial d
The Comfiest Man chapter 31 . 3/16/2017
I first read your fic almost a year ago today, and have subsequently reread it two more times. I understand wanting to branch out and write new material, but don't forget to give this some love every now and then.
Mr. Spinner chapter 31 . 3/15/2017
"For Want of a Nail" fics are my favorite kind for Naruto, and there are several that I like. But this one has to top my list of favorites. Nagato is one of my favorite characters, and the fact that you have so beautifully captured a possibility that could have so easily happened is wondrous in itself.
But your story is so well-written, well-thought out, and well-characterized that I have to give props to all of it. This story is magnificent and I cannot wait until you continue it.
Keep up the good work YAXON!
Selias chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
The council doesn't have any authority. They just offer their counsel to the Hokage.
leoraphdonniemikey chapter 31 . 2/16/2017