Reviews for The Tale of Nagato Uzumaki
StarwardAscent chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
Bullshit, Itachi was like 4 at the time of the kyuubi incident. I can see him being a Genin, if barely, and I can maybe see his sensei getting assigned to take out kannabi bridge and having to bring his team along. But no way in hell would he be able to take on Nagato with only a few months training. The only reason Obito did so well in canon was because Kamui is hax and he knew how Minato fought. But Itachi's mangekyou didn't have access to Kamui, and even if it did he just doesn't have the experience, chakra, or physical strength as a 4 year old to take on peak Nagato.
ardvarkeating101 chapter 31 . 12/18/2016
What! This can't end here! This is one of the best fics out there for large scale battles and well thought out AU! Come on, you've written updates for 3 stories before this one? Nooooooooooooo!
The G'ddam Dark Knight chapter 26 . 12/9/2016
Naruto being so powerless really grinds on me, especially because you've limit the Kage bunshin and almost made it powerless
Beer is food chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
Hmm
Kinda strange, that the Masked man uses the same plan and even the same lines as Obito/Tobi did in canon. They are different people after all.
Well whatever - your fic is really interesting, but there are just some things that bother me too much, to keep reading. The most prominent one is your translations. If i compare "Almighty Push" to "Shinra Tensei" - the original wins hands down every time. Some things shouldn't be translated, especially when the translation sounds really, really lame. If i were Pain/Nagato and just destroyed Konoha while yelling out "Almighty Push", i kinda would die of embarrassement.
Well; gl with your fic anyway
ardvarkeating101 chapter 7 . 11/29/2016
Greet chapters so far! Looking towards to more. I was a little wary of Nagato being a Gary Stu at the beginning, particularly with that whole Kushina and Mimato both love him thing and even though it's his dream Minato wants Nagato to be Hokage etc.

I hope I'll see more drawbacks in future chapters
Artimuos Sen chapter 31 . 9/23/2016
I hope Sarutobi will defeat Orochimaru just like he did in Canon and sacrificed his life by doing so
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
marvelous
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
Perfect
Katarok chapter 31 . 9/15/2016
Hi awesome fic. I don't like that Nagato is using the pains though I think that the pains belong to his evil persona
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Love that song.
Ander Arias chapter 31 . 9/6/2016
Man, I'm really pissed to see that such as an amazing story as this one has so little reviews. I'm also pissed at the fact that I didn't find this story earlier and thus contribute with my own reviews, but oh well.

Like I said, this story is simply amazing. I don't think that there are too many people who bothered to explore the Ame Orphans' potential as heroes. I loved how much that little decision changed the course of history so much (well, except the Kyubi attack), and how a lot of characters that were forced to be villains, or to die (mostly the Uchihas) got a chance to shine as heroes. Especially Obito. BTW, in which chapter did he and Rin became a couple? I think I just missed that.

I'm especially interested in see what Sasuke does. In canon, vengeance was a HUGE part of his character, and now that he doesn't have that anymore, I wonder which direction his character is going to take.

Also, I love how despite all the positive changes the Ame Orphans brought to Konoha, not everything is lollipops and rainbows, as this invasion of Konoha looks way worse than the one from canon, and Moon's Eye also looks to beway more dangerous than the corrupted Akatsuki.

BTW, I saw that you put Naruto and Hinata in the same team. Does it mean that you're going to pair them up? (something which I'd love) I ask this mostly because most writers who do that are usually naruhina shippers.

Oh, and I loved this story so much, that I created a TVTropes page of it! It's a little bare right now, but hopefully I will add more stuff in the future.

Anyway, great job with the story. From now onwards, your future chapters will have one more review :)
LilyVampire chapter 31 . 9/1/2016
Dayum, this really is a full blown invasion, and it keeps getting better. I wonder if Madara is behind Utakata's suppression and if it can be broken. Also looking forward to all of the other battles! As always, thanks for the great chapter :F
Riku Uzumaki chapter 31 . 8/31/2016
Pride comes before the fall. Yugito has made it abundantly clear that she is very prideful, so that will make her fall all the more satisfying.
Israel Pena chapter 31 . 8/31/2016
Can't wait for next chapter with the kage battles. Naruto better find a beat Yugito because she is tough as hell. Thankfully, Konan will be able to help out. Will we see the other characters such as Kakashi and Itachi in the invasion?
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 31 . 8/31/2016
Very interesting assessment of Yahiko from Sasori, including confirmation that he is an S-Class too. What I particularly like, besides the water mastery, is how Sasori fights with just an ordinary blade. Not just the lack of special abilities, but no channeling chakra to make it cut through anything. Just pure kinjutsu

The Jinchuuriki battles are indeed interesting, and LOL for Jiraiya. Good to see Nagato and Konan are still on the ball
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »