Reviews for The Tale of Nagato Uzumaki
LilyVampire chapter 30 . 8/25/2016
Although this chapter was 'all over the place', as you stated, I think it worked great for the invasion theme. I'm really glad you split the genin up so interestingly, and can't wait to see their fights. And while I'm interested in who will back Rin up (seriously, a Konan-paper-clone is just brilliant) I'm more worried about the two Hokage running around the village, destroying things. So, I hope you're feeling better, and thanks for updating as always!
timijaf chapter 30 . 8/21/2016
Great chapter can't wait for next one
Israel Pena chapter 30 . 8/20/2016
Shit going down in this invasion. I didn't expect Guren to be here, but I guess Orochimaru needs to go all out. He does need the two dead Hokage. I'm expecting to see more of the Kage battles. Rasa vs A is interesting to see. Six Paths vs Yagura will be a little more of a stomp if all of them are used, especially since he doesn't have his tailed beast anymore. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 30 . 8/20/2016
I'm getting the feeling that all Six Paths of Pain are going to be in attendance during this invasion. At least two of them are probably going to intercept the two zombie Hokage.
Kinaki747 chapter 30 . 8/20/2016
Sweet! An update. n_n
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 30 . 8/19/2016
Nice surprise that Yugito was deliberately captured, was actually thinking her defeat was a little anti-climactic and what do you know?

Given your other work, the part about doujutsu corrupting sure rung a bell

Original summons for Orochimaru, just like you promised :-)

Good POV work for Karin

Original and brilliant idea for Orochimaru to designate other summoners for Edo Tensei, especially given how devoted Guren was even ignoring "Tobi"
LilyVampire chapter 29 . 8/19/2016
Daamn. I really didn't expect Sasuke would win, and I was too optimistic, believing A would see reason. But really, Konan against two Jinchuriki? I do hope someone comes and helps her. Looking forward to seeing how the invasion goes. Thanks for updating!
Bughaw chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
I guess this chapter is perfect unlike how you say so. i really like it
. more Naruto and Sasuke fight I guess. yey
Bughaw chapter 8 . 8/2/2016
after reading the last sentence... finally i gotta read abt naruto.
Bughaw chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
thanks for saving Rin. I always wanted the salvation of Obito from that fvcking Madara.. hahaha
Riku Uzumaki chapter 29 . 7/28/2016
Regarding Gaara's abilities, I think you forgot one of them. Gaara can make more sand by using his already available sand to gradually grind up the ground around him to create more sand (can PROBABLY do this passively). This was shown and explained by Gaara himself in the Kimimaro fight in canon. I suppose a decent excuse for him not doing this during his fight with Suigetsu could be that he simply didn't have enough time to make enough sand to actually make a difference or has yet to realize that he can do this, but it is something you should keep in mind in the future since this chapter gave me the impression that this ability of Gaara's slipped your mind.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 29 . 7/27/2016
Well done advice from Rin to Gaara

Says a lot about Kabuto's development that he is with the 'Jonin club' so to speak. Also LOL with the teachers doing the Naruto Vs. Sasuke arguments that fans have done for years and years

Mobile mines with the clones, brilliant really

Utakata's actions were surprising. From his earlier reveal I was hoping he had fled his village and would be an ally again. Him and (still not recovered) Yugito vs. Konan should be Very interesting

Also first named character dead, offscreen at that
Israel Pena chapter 29 . 7/27/2016
I'm surprised that the Six Tails would be still in the Hidden a Mist, much less an alliance with the Akatsuki. I can't wait to see Konan fight. She can handle two jinchuriki.
GaryH2y chapter 29 . 7/27/2016
Interesting. I will favourite this story soon...
LilyVampire chapter 28 . 7/13/2016
Ahh, if course there will be an invasion. I wonder how it'll go. Great fights though, and thanks for updating!
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »