Reviews for Redoing Artemis Entreri
Stormshadow13 chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
Awesome idea for a story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
This is awesome please continue it! I can't wait to see where he goes! Does he get magic from Kelemvor? Because he's the gods only follower at that time.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
Hmm, interesting just thinking of all the ways he effected things...will you ever continue this? It's amazing and I would love to read more.
Anomandris chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Ooohhhh, this fic is soooo much fun! A reformed (well, partially) Artemis Entreri! I do hope you continue and I'd love to read and drop a review! And do hope you make Entreri a bit more sarcastic and even more fun!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
I personal would love it if you kept going. I really really enjoy this. Its a great plot idea. Your writing is also exteremly spot on with all the players in the story. You turly are doing a wonderful job. I do hear you about the plaster. Its dangerous and heavy. Not a good combo. Best wishes on the home repair. I really like how you wrote Artemis. Again thanks for sharing and good luck on your home repairs.
Sonra chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I love your Entreri, if you countinue this I dought I would be the only one jumping up and down in glee. This also proves why I hate and love time travel.
Entreri's Dagger chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Wow! I really like this story, and I was ecstatic when I saw that it had been added to. I'm sorry your roof fell in on you, but I'm not sorry that you continued this story. It is so hard to find good fanfics about Entreri and this idea is freaking awesome if I might say! I really hope you find the inspiration to continue this and soon! Because you are a really talented writer and I think I might die if this isn't continued and I can find out how it plays out! Please continue this!?
dark chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Please make more of this loved it so cool how artemis interested himself the the group he's right it's not a good idea to interduse yourself as an assassin to a group of heroes