Reviews for Space Station Z
tomorrow4eva chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Hahahaha! The person who he finally tells... lol. Beautiful story.
tomorrow4eva chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Yeah, diplomacy can suck.
tomorrow4eva chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
That was a hilarious conversation.
LeChick chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Oh God Kakarott already killed Freeza didn't he?

"It was accident! It just kind of happened..."

"HOW DO YOU ACCIDENTALLY KILL FREEZA?!"
LeChick chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Oh God the conversion between Vegeta and Goku is the most hilarious thing I've ever read xD
preciousjade76 chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
I love your stories. I hope you find the inspiration to come back and finish this fic.
patdav chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
/this is a good story...secrets... suspense ...love.. cats and sayian... I would love to see more Kakarott and Chi Chi ... what really happen between them that night it kind of void in the bedroom no information ...please continue to update it please faster..
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
ROFL loved it, still laughing

worth the wait

looking forward to the next chapter

The Odd Little Turtle
DBZ maineak chapter 10 . 3/27/2008
Oh, i soo cant wait for the next chap!
DBZ maineak chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
love your stoy cant wait fo the next chap
Pocket Mouse chapter 9 . 1/2/2004
You updated! I'm so glad! I thought for a minute you never would... I loved this chapter though, and Raditz and Puar as a couple is v-e-r-y interesting... HHmm, I don't know where that will lead... *daydreams for a minute or two*
ANYWAY, update again soon, this story is too fantastic for you not to.
~Pocket Mouse
catgirl26 chapter 9 . 12/29/2003
Yay! So glad to see you back, RM! And with such a good chapter too! I love the idea of Puar and Radditz, though I wonder what's going to happen, since she has feelings for Yamcha too. Oh! Love triangle! *giggle* I'm a dork. Anyway, I'm headed on over to mediaminer to check out the full version...eh heh heh...a dork and a pervert too.
popo'sbia chapter 9 . 12/26/2003
Hey RM...I know I havent read your stuff in ages and i havent even spoken to you in forever, so i dont knwo if you remember me or my story, but i just wanted to let you know that ive got a new story called The Gift at under the penname The Green Diamond. I would always love your criticisms and help on improving my writing...and i havent gotten the format perfected yet, so bear with me a little if you read the story...which i hope you will. Email me or something (or you could just let me know in a review) to tell me what you think of it. I need al the help i can get. Thanks and love...PB
Deadly Beauty chapter 9 . 12/23/2003
I was really beginning to think that we were never going to an update of this ever again, so seeing a new chapter was a very nice surprise.
I really liked it, it was very amusing, and as always your characterization, discription and use of words was nothing short of brilliant.
I was very impressed with this chapter and I hope the next chap will be up sooner than this one was.
Have a very merry christmas and keep up the great work
~Deadly Beauty
Pudgoose chapter 9 . 12/22/2003
Okay, so let's start from the beginning. And I mean the *beginning*. When I first got the e-mail letting me know you'd updated, I squealed particularly loud, lol. From there I went to view you wonderful, brand-spakin'-new chapter and printed it out to read cause I'm trying to be real gentle to my eyes. Well halfway through it I decided it'd be a good idea to highlight the points I liked, cause there were far too many to mentally remember them all.
But before I get into specifics, I'll comment on the big picture. I really, really like where this is going. I may or may not have mentioned it before, but I like the idea of your tying in a leisure story to something much more intense and with much more plot. Throwing a scary, boo-boo Frieza into the mix is a great turn. :P
I also like the way you've conducted the story thus far. It has a very consistent tempo: your wording is consistent, patient, bouncy and entertaining; your timing and switching between scenes occurring at the same time has been well-conducted; and, as far as my view goes, I haven't noticed any rushing of the plot or any sense of urgency in you to get it over with, while, at the same time, it hasn't been unbearably long and stretched-out. Know what I mean? ; Lol, of COURSE you do! X.x
There's something else I'd like to point out that I may or may not have mentioned before. (I've mentioned so much in previous reviews that I've honestly forgotten it all...) You have not only a witty, wonderful sense of humor, but you have the sense and talent to put it in at the right places. You provide plenty of comic relief when situations get tense, keeping your audience (or, at least, me) light-hearted while still giving them a sense that something real somber is occurring. For example, during the Zarbon scene, Zarbon was depicting his image of Frieza. Everyone who's a DBZ fan subconsciously links Frieza to "evil" and "badness," and so did I at Zarbon's mentioning of him. But the way he included "punctual" and "frightfully organized" in his description made me snicker. I, of course, got the distinct impression that Zarbon was experiencing something serious, but at the same time I was snickering at the thought of an obsessive-compulsive Frieza. It was just too funny...
OKAY! Now that I've got that over and done with, we'll move on into the frightfully long list of points in the story I enjoyed. The first point was when Dr. Briefs called Dr. Gero a "dear" and the second doctor's mustache twitched. Lol, I got a hearty giggle out of that. Then there was Dr. Brief's absent-minded comments on custard, and I personally just thought that was cute cause I always thought custard was something like mustard and had never tried it until a couple days ago... Anyway! The chocolate-chip cookie joke was really good, and the "Freezie" thing was even better. Dr. Briefs total "stupidness" was just funny in general, but now I won't be able to stop laughing every time I slurp a freezie, lol.
In the next scene, I really enjoyed the ironic twist of words when 18 was thinking about how she didn't know how to swim, and then Krillin (of all people) made that ridiculous drowned rat comment to Yamcha. That was VERY good! :P I also about DIED at "the conversation Vegeta and Raditz were apparently having with their eyebrows." LMAO! That was probably the BEST part of the entire chapter. Just... the mental image that popped up from that statement about killed me! I swear, RM, I love your sense of humor! Oh, what else was good in that scene... Puar's urge to "claw at [Yamcha's] eye sockets." Lol, I think just the extra word sockets provided me with the biggest chuckle there. Oh, but the fact that it was Yamcha of all people leading her into the pool was a wonderful twist! Didn't make me laugh, but it made me boil with girlish impishness. I liked the way you threw that in there. Nice touch! _
Launch's "swift kick in the *ss" remark was pretty good... and, like I said, I enjoyed the entire Zarbon scene. I loved Zarbon's descriptions of Frieza and his admitting to needing someone to tell him what to do. That was very interesting, as well as humorous. One particular point I enjoyed was Zarbon's whole pouring out a glass of water and then realizing he wasn't thirsty. It was a VERY nice physical description of mood, and, for some reason, made me laugh particularly hard. Wonder why...
Next scene... I loved your description of Goku's mind. It was so light-hearted. "Lately, however, he'd turned into what he supposed was this grumpy thing that was absolutely no fun to be around, and he felt like he was losing sight of what was really important, which was simply being happy." That particular sentence made me smile and go, "Aw..." I don't believe I've ever read a more accurate, and, at the same time, entertaining description of Goku.
I thought Nappa's statement of "That idiot brother of yours was looking downright miserable... I hope it lasts" was very funny. It's almost an axiomatic that any humor fanfiction with Nappa in it is bound to be funny. And one humorous point I thought you conducted well was OOlong's fear of being exposed. When Marron said, "You know, you don't have to be so obvious" I about died at the mentioning of OOlong's fear! 'Cause I'd totally forgotten about him until then! LOL! And then your comment about the Steelers fans! Oh my gosh, hold the phone buddy! I *am* a Steelers fan! I about killed my highlighter highlighting that sentence over and over again, lol! It was like that comment was meant for me! :P Go Bettis! Go Ward! YOU KNOW! LOL! There were a couple other things I laughed at... can't remember them now... Oh! But the best part was Marron's comments about Martians.
And that's the end of the highlighting. I'd also like to thank you for being so kind as to take out time to make an edited version. If you hadn't, I'd have had to sit this chapter out and would have missed out on all the fun. _ You're a dear, RM. Thanks for all us non-lemon indulgers!
So how was that for a review? Extraordinarily freakin' long for an extraordinarily freakin' long chapter? _ Lol, my goodness... Lovin' it RM! Enjoy your winter dear, and keep up the good work!
~Pudgoose