Reviews for Torrid Tuesdays
Silverfox588 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Interesting, very interesting.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Talk about shocking second meetings! I love it! It might be fun to see where they would go from there. Looking forward to reading more Torrid Tuesdays! ;)
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Yesss. Interesting - them meeting (oh yea) then parting and now meeting again. Will they fall right into a relationship. After all it seems like fate. Or will they try to avoid each other to be politically correct? The heck with who killed who.
francis2 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Well, this certainly could be an awkward Scenario. One and done became hello again. Great storyline.
TheoDigby chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Hahahaha. Love it
Aliseth chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Oooh great! I love how you join the beginning of the show with what they did in this fic before their "first" encounter! (I'm not if that's very clear XD)
And most of all, that was hot! *.* I'm fan of your smuts :D
I also loved these lines:
"Greek God Army boy," Danny said, guiding him to the bed.
"Navy," Steve corrected" Just lmao! Steve or how to spoil the mood ... and yet that was a great metaphor from Danny Oô XD

Thanks for sharing this one! Will be there more ? Pleeaase :D
Bye!
Bisou ;)
Doni chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Ooohhh...I really liked the feel of this one. Great twist on their meeting. It could easily be expanded upon. Thank you for sharing.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Nope, nope, nope, just read this chapter and the next and I'm gonna die of the cuteness. They make such a perfect pair! I feel so rotten having missed out on all the fun. I shall correct that at the first opportunity. You are a very talented writer! But I knew that already.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I hate saying this, but I've never read any Danny/Steve just because I don't know if I can handle another 'ship at this time but you've got me hooked! This was good, and it doesn't hurt that I used to watch the show. Now I'll have to again just to get a glimpse at the lovin's. Great job with this. Very awesome PWP.
francis2 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Hmmmm, I can so see Danny doing this. Would like to watch.
Aliseth chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Hahaha ! LOL ! Too funny !
Danno's priceless, here ! Comparing some model to Steve who wins hands down ... I can't help but agreeing with him, though ... No-one can beat him, anyway :P

They're too cute, together, I love them ! :D

Thanks for this little fic ! Another one like this ? ;)
Bisou ! :D
Aliseth chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Fu**! How could have I missed this pearl ? Pfff ... lol
I love it !
Great comming back, Steve, hehe :D

"reaching down for two handfuls of Danny's luscious ass." Uhnnn, gaaaah ! *Lili's drooling* I want to do that, too ! So unfair ... :'(
xD
"his ridiculous eyelashes." Hihi, I love Steve's eyelashes, they're too cutie ! *.*
"I'm never going to be able to look Kono and Chin in the eye again," Mouhahahaaa ! Double LMAO ! :P I would so love to see the cousins' faces if they knew or saw these two guys in action ! Mouarf !

The sex was just so hot and Danno's position made my brain melt ... hihi ... thank you ! lol
Really sweet homecoming ;D

I jump the 2nd chapter ! ;)
(Favorite ! :P)
delia cerrano chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I think it requires more comparisons!
Doni chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
For Danny, Steve will always win. ;)
francis2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow, Steve has it all figured out. And Danny was so appreciating of that. This was insanely cute and hot.