Reviews for Corona University
gayAndreadytoRoll chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
"There will be ships."
I'm bracing myself for cheesy romance...
ravan.marchant chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
omg write more please
RotBTDfan1937 chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Do more plz
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Tears of laughter were involved in reading this. Jack is such a perve. XD "My room or yours?" And Merida gave him 'the look'. Jack is going to RUIN Rapunzel's innocence. Can't wait! Update soon, Lo!
Sandra chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I really adore this story! It's written really well and it's got my four favorite characters in it! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE update it sometime, pretty please?
crazyreader95 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
This was really cute and funny, keep up the good work and update soon XD! Pretty please?
P.s I added your story to my community! :)
Koko-chan.Evans chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
OMG Its perfect! I just love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
mericcup pls!
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
OHMYGOD! XD I was laughing through this whole thing, I love your story so far! Rapunzel is so wonderful in this, and Jack- I love him! "I'll take one for the team. My room or yours?" I was cracking up, I love their relationship so far! Absolutely can't wait for another update. : )
PinkCoin chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
oh god, "photoshop is not a game. it's an app"
made me laugh xD
HartFamily chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Haha loved how jack was all for giving rapunzel the talk! an then hiccup was so calm in destroying her innocence! this is definately a good fic ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Hiccup meets the the gang. They have their innocence removed, or for the boys...not so much. Now they'll watch a movie and on to more not-so-uncomfortable topics. Hope Mericcup and Jackunzel come soon. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Rotbtd chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Jack seriously give women RESPECT!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
OMG jack dont you dare touch rapunzel in inapropiate places! Btw great story still luv it! :)
Eva Maverx chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
omg that was hilarious! Jack taking one for the team XD and Hiccup's dead pan about innocence. Then that they don't get to talk about her breasts lol That was amazing. I can see this story is going to be a joy to read and I can't wait for your next update :D this is going to be Jackunzel correct?