Reviews for What They Fear II: Dealings with the Fear
TheGrammarHawk chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Oh, this one was great!
TheGrammarHawk chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
This is gold, I love how protective they all are of each other!
Leo-firefly chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I loved it!

Good work! ;)
8I chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Sooo random...

I like random.

I cracked up at Gimli's line, "I think we should check this BS out." Also Boromir's 'made-up and nonsensical story about wanting the Ring' was very funny.
Saikagrl chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Elf boy, sock puppets, and Aragon... oh my! Really, seriously, happy I did not drown myself laughing. You've got a wicked sense of humor, thanks for a great story!
UltimateEvilLord1 chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
I loved this one! It was as good as the prequel! The meeting was hilarious! You're welcome and I'm glad I made your day, hopefully this will make it even better!
symbelmyne chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
Hahahaha! Yes I'm SURE it was read paint n the tree... :P
PrincessEilonwy chapter 3 . 7/15/2003
You said something about a beta reader? If you need one for future stories, I'm open. In fact, I've been wishing someone would take me up on the offer-I miss copyediting for the school paper. I loved the deleted scene! And the rest of the story, too. . .I still think they should go visit Tom and Goldberry.
PrincessEilonwy chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
Oh, these poor folks. How will they deal with their fear? Perhaps they should go to Tom Bombadil for counseling-after a few days of him anyone would forget their original problems!
PrincessEilonwy chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
A sequel! Hooray! You mentioned getting back to your e-mail? I'm sorry, if you e-mailed me it must have been during one of those times when my account was full and wasn't accepting any new messages. I'd be glad if you'd try again, it might arrive this time. *attempting to kill my Hotmail account* Anyway, this is as funny as the last one! On to Chapter 2!
The Cheshire Cat chapter 3 . 5/17/2003
Quite interesting and amusing. . . sock puppets?
Gypsie Rose chapter 3 . 4/24/2003
Well, I finally had a chance to finish reading this and drop you a note. Bravo! I think the whole Aragorn-Boromir misunderstanding is my favorite part. Loved "Frog, son of Dragon." Also the sly way that you let us piece together the offstage happenings with Legolas-he's a dangerous one! (Those daredevils remind me of the guinea pigs in _Alice in Wonderland_ who have to be suppressed by being stuck in a bag and sat upon.) And we even get a deleted scene restored for the "Extended Edition." Very enjoyable stuff!

-Rose
Gypsie Rose chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
*snort* The B.S., eh? Legholas? Longshanks? This is silly in the extreme! Going to print out the rest now...

-Rose
Inconsequential chapter 3 . 3/21/2003
Haha! This is hilarious! I love it, though you're right, the deleted scene never would've made it. Just a bit too odd and random.

Otherwise great! I especially love how Aragorn and Legolas got the audience to pay attention to Frodo...

didn't know there was a lake there, eh? Nice bit of in-character humor, for which I heartily congratulate you!

-Artemis and Bilbo

the latter growing rather tired. He may soon leave these lands, now that Artemis may be publishing a book of her own and no longer needs his guidance... yes, it's true. Squeal!

Ahem. Anyway, nice story!

Inconsequential chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
This is once again fabulous, though a tad silly. Never mind, never mind! Ah, is Gimli afraid of Elves? Wouldn't he have gotten over it after meeting Galadriel?

But let's assume he didn't . Makes the story funnier.

Anyway, I like how this first chapter played out. Hearing Aragorn called Argon gave me the weirdest idea, though- tell me if I'm crazy (the answer is yes, by the way). The fellowship, as elements on the periodic table! Aragorn is Argon, Boromir is Boron, Merry is Mercury, Pippin is Polonium, Gimli is Galium, hm, no other Fellowship ones, but Thorin could be Thorium...

Just a random though.

Unless you have stalkerphobia (and I'm not really a stalker, just like to give back to my reviewers by honoring them with my own reviews, hence, this), my email is . Tell me if there's story potential in the above idea, anywhere at all. Thanks! Or not, if you prefer.

-Artemis, non-stalker extraordinaire, because face it, what kind of a loser stalker would lurk on wnd write nine stories just to find people to stalk?