Reviews for The Witch's Love
candylemon3 chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
I honestly don't know how to feel. ._. Although there were abit of missing words and spelling mistakes I really enjoyed it! Poor Viola though, she goes through so much crap.
Dark-Automaton chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
This is pretty good.
MetaWolf56 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Yeah, i can't imagine what it must be like writing a descriptive story from the perspective of a blind girl. But i have to say, you did a very good job of it!
ihavenoidea chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
hmm...a crazy sociopath and a pitiful person to indulge where have i seen something like this before..? oh! i know,its like in Black Rock Shooter,with Kagari and Yomi...yep
ihavenoidea chapter 4 . 12/27/2013 could they even tell the other one as a 'dead body' if he was burned to ashes?
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
Well, finished Reading and I must say after that ending, I just need a better story for Viola. I kind of liked your story, you managed to pull off some good twists, while Chris being an homunculus was really unexpected. The writing had a few problems, like confusing "your" with "you're", but, again, this is something that you improve with time and practice. Overall, a not bad story.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
"staring down a deep abyss and finding rubies" - that's the most unexpected compliment to cheer up a person in her situation that I've ever read.
keita motoji and tsukiyo kuujo chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Lol viola's side comments are fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh I get it a mix between Ellen and Viola. Ella. SMART!
Specter1997 chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
art/The-Witch-s-Love-Cover-entry-403418469 It may not be what you have expected.
GeminiLady21 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Wait...wait...THIS IS THE END?! NOOOOOOO! I finally managed to catch up to the chapter, and this is the END?! Please at least make a short sequel showing an input into the aftermath of the story! At least please?!
Muzammil Saleem chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Love it. Can I use it as a reference?
Muzammil Saleem chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
I love your story. Can I use your work as a rubric.I plan on writing my own fan fic of TWH but mine is a bit convoluted. You see as a part of my story it is a nonexistent crossover (the characters I want to cross over do not exist in actual anime/manga, basically OC) but don't know whether to write the story my character is from or the crossover first. Sorta new to writing my own narratives. Again love your story, hope you keep it going.
Princess Unikitty chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
very interesting story so far.
RPGHORRORFAN chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Please don't end it! And I hope Chris is alive!