Reviews for As The World Falls Down
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
I love this story! Labyrinth is one of my favorite movies.
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Having just re-watched Labyrinth (on the big screen no less :) I just HAD to revisit this beautiful reworking of it - this has to be one of my favorite Swan Queen fics. You've done it so well 3
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Grumpy was a great choice. And I know how the character was in he movie, cowardly, but the abruptness of Grumpy turning coward was a little confusing because he seems like the guy who would first see what the noise was before running. But I know you're trying to stay in character with the Labrynth movie. And I love how Regina told Emma if she lost then both the Swan's would live with her forever. Makes me kinda want Emma to lose, or if Emma wins then she decides her wish to stay with Regina.
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
KUDOS!
goddragonking chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
great ch and hope for more update
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Swoon! Such a lovely adaptation and interpretation.
Stacy Vorosco chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Ok, that was seriously one of the cutest things I've ever read :D I really did love how you incorporated the fairy tales into The Labyrinth.

I absolutely loved your crossover story. It was amazing and I really enjoyed reading it
Darkshadow-lord chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Aww! Such a Great Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
This was fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Uh oh! I wonder what will happen next! I can't wait to read the next chapter to see what happens! And I wonder what Regina thinks of Emma's desire for her since the siren turned into her?
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Damn it!Emma ate the apple!
Stacy Vorosco chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I'm so freakin excited for the next chapter! :D I can't wait to see what happens. I think this was my favorite chapter so far because of the way you really incorporated the fairytale stuff into The Labyrinth
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Hell yeah!
/"Soon she'll forget all about you my darling, and then both of you will be mine, forever."/

I have a rule: that every story should take longer to read than it takes to watch... With that in mind, what's the rush? I do want them to 'get to it' but I don't see that it needs to end at the movie's end.
Let them stay, Emma has a shitty life in the real world anyways.

I liked the siren ;D

I also liked Regina's cameo when she gave Grumpy the apple.

Yay! We're about to get Dream!Regina and some ballroom dancing.
titch251084 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
The next scene in the film is my all time favourite! Can't wait!
phoenix072124 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Loving this story, looking forward to more thanks