Reviews for Salvation
ehawkesiinet.ne chapter 1 . 1/14/2020
I think this is one of the best A Team fics I've ever read.
Bella119 chapter 30 . 2/18/2018
Fab story thank you
schickimickinicki chapter 30 . 7/28/2016
Brilliant work. I especially love the parts of Face going down with the drugs. It sometimes felt like standing in the same room watching him.
DaLantis chapter 30 . 5/31/2016
It was a really well thought out story. Nicely written. Not the usual I expect with the A team, but still very good.
TheLovethief chapter 30 . 5/29/2016
Intense story, great work. As you may be aware, I love your style and I hope there will be more books soon.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/28/2016
The end left me smiling. Thanks!
LAGC chapter 30 . 5/28/2016
Home. Everyone is home. This was a peaceful conclusion with all the contentment each guy deserves.
Catalina Leigh chapter 30 . 5/28/2016
This was such a great story! I love it! Can't wait to see what else is coming :)
AprilDancer007 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Bravo ladies. Three years and many tears later and you've done it.

Proud of you. :-)

Mel.
LAGC chapter 29 . 5/27/2016
Great job. Emotionally dead on yet again. I enjoyed the multiple POV reveals of the events, it helped to build up the anxiety and relief moments in this chapter.
Hannibal must be so so exhausted.
Catalina Leigh chapter 29 . 5/27/2016
I love it! I won't lie, I was a little nervous after the last chapter, but I was hoping Face would come to his senses once Murdock actually followed through. If not consciously, at least instinctually. Glad to see those two made an upward turn. Can't wait to see how the team recovers from all this. Well done! Still one of the best stories I've read. :)
InACupFool chapter 28 . 4/29/2016
Is that it? Um...that can't be the end unless you wanted to take well established characters and write whole new lives for them. I'm new to this site so can't find how to tell if this is a finished story or work in progress...
InACupFool chapter 17 . 4/28/2016
I shouldn't review before I read ahead but Face met Leslie Becktall in college and he enlisted after she left him. Your story is good and reminds me of sss979's book series (were you partners in some of that)?
Anyway, how is Face going to be part of the Hanoi bank job and all the rest if it happened this way? Sorry, I'm a stickler for canon...
SpotOn60 chapter 28 . 3/30/2016
Nice step forward. I was wondering when the other two would get there.
You have portrayed all of the characters very well. One can easily envision their older selves devoloping. Face is depicted as a damaged kid, and at this age he really is just a kid. Murdock is Murdock without medication, perfect. BA is the BA I wish we had on the TV show and Hannibal shows why he's considered a legend. I know you are partial to Cruiser and he is written here as tough, but not an unlikeable character.
One thing I do question, considering the time - 1970ish, BA and Cruiser seemed relatively unfazed by Face's sex for drugs arrangement. Not thinking bashing would be automatic, but acceptance in this era wasn't a given.
LAGC chapter 28 . 3/30/2016
Great job. Please update soon.