Reviews for Ask Me For a Contribution
princexcharlie chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
loud heavy breathing this is so amazing i love you ?
Trust Gavroche chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
I'm pretty speechless right now. I love this story, and although I at first hated what you did to Enjolras with the camera and the arm and everything, I appreciate it now. Huge kudos!
That Creative One chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
I hate E/R ships, I hate romance. But I have fallen in love with this story. You somehow made this work for my one-sided mind. KUDOS TO YOU! (::) Cookie for you!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
that was awesome
Iceangel1229 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
First- Headcanon Accepted. Second- DAMMIT, I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP! I think I loved this more than I should ... It was amazing. I LOVE IT! Anyways, thanks for sharing. Until next time :)
haggledore chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Its the middle of the night, I just finished your story and im struggling to contain my feels! This story was so amazing and adorable and holy hell I love it :)
CrazyChick chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
This was amazing! I'm really sad that it is over, but happy that they had a 'happily ever after'. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story.
Almost an Actress chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
I ADORED this! I'm so sad it's over!
CrazyChick chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
An amazing chapter. In my opinion, the best yet. It had the sadness and raw emotion that makes Les Miserables enjoyable. I can't wait to see the conclusion!
Sarahbob chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Loved this last chapter, you've wrapped it all up really nice :) i'm very happy it ended up good for everyone in the end. Bravo!
Enjolras and Grantaire finally getting together was beyond cute. And I loved courfeyracs chatname! 2sexy4myshirt, brilliant.

Wonderful job with this one! Keep on writing :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
OMG it's over :'( but please continue off of this!
PunchyTheSecond chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Agh, the ending was so cute! I really enjoyed this.. Any chance of a follow up? I'd love to read more of it! Kisses
buckyybarnes chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE BEST PLEASE MARRY ME
I LURVE YOU
AND YOU MADE IT HAPPY WHEEEEEEEE
Darci the Thespian chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
well i hate Enjolras' parents
Almost an Actress chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Oh, that hurt to read! I wanted to punch Enjy's parents. I'm so glad you updated!