Reviews for Cleansing
Lady Blackwater chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
I shouldn't be crying but I am. This was beautiful, Dee. Fuck da haters cus you did Leah JUSTICE.
Master Gaga chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
I was eating Activa while I read this, and I must say, they were equally as lovely. The Activia had texture, depth and an unique flavor-much like your story. This was gorgeously written and perfectly carried out. I loved it.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
I really think Leah needs to cut her losses and just cease all contact with anyone from the state of Washington. Susan's a bitch plain and simple, not an i'm just telling you the cold hard truth so you can face it and improve your life hard-ass but a straight up derogatry spiteful BIOTCHHHH.

Please don't make Leah apologise because she was not wrong to say what she said and she had every right to hang up on Sue.

I really hope Leah goes to Australia and leaves cuts the chaff from her life once and for all.
Firefly-class chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Sue is a odd woman...
Dee3 chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
I love Wesley and Leah together. So much love.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Man, this has got to be my favorite Leah fic. You're doing awesome! I can't wait to read the rest.
Inosolan chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
A lovely picture of mature happiness! It was perfect. And LOL to the vegamite. I had to eat it as part of a contest and ... yeah ... never again.

Maybe the distance will be good for Leah and her La Push loved ones. They can love each other without having to be around each other.
Master Gaga chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
PERFECTION. WORDS IN ENGLISH CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW GORGEOUS THIS IS. HOW PERFECTLY WRITTEN AND WELL THOUGHT OUT.
Firefly-class chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Wow, sue is a complete bitch...I wonder if Charlie regrets his decision.

I am glad that Leah is getting away from this toxic environment.
Inosolan chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
I loved the growth you show in Leah here. The Leah of the beginning or middle of the story would never have been willing to go but this Leah is bold and confident and ready to experience life. It's interesting to see how much she's grown while everyone she left behind pretty much stagnated. It's sad that her relationship with her mother is so toxic but it's all the more reason to leave. Get some distance! Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm hoping you update soon! :)
Master Gaga chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
The fight between Leah and her mom was brutal. I can honestly say I felt each word-it resembled very much how I talk and adress things with my mother.

But moving on. I love how Leah stood up for herself. She hung up like a boss. She was angry, yes-but she was amazing. She was in control of herself and her situation.

And then the bit with Wes. I am so happy for them and the big step they are about to take! I just hope nothing goes wrong. Leah deserves happiness.
Lady Blackwater chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
The dialogue between Leah and her mother
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Yeah, this is totally what Leah needs. A nice guy who can actually handle ALL of her. But she should totally have gone to Hawaii WITH him! LOLOLOL!
Firefly-class chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Wes came back for her birthday...how nice!
Inosolan chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Such a pleasure to see Leah finding some happiness. I love that the romance is so real and true. Leah and Wes don't immediately fall passionately in love, they learn to be together and see how they compliment each other. I think that's a good thing. I also loved his birthday gesture - it was sweet and romantic, without being melodramatic. It was perfect and grown-up. Very cool.
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »