Reviews for Cleansing
Firefly-class chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Sue is a odd woman...
Dee3 chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
I love Wesley and Leah together. So much love.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Man, this has got to be my favorite Leah fic. You're doing awesome! I can't wait to read the rest.
Inosolan chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
A lovely picture of mature happiness! It was perfect. And LOL to the vegamite. I had to eat it as part of a contest and ... yeah ... never again.

Maybe the distance will be good for Leah and her La Push loved ones. They can love each other without having to be around each other.
Master Gaga chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
PERFECTION. WORDS IN ENGLISH CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW GORGEOUS THIS IS. HOW PERFECTLY WRITTEN AND WELL THOUGHT OUT.
Firefly-class chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Wow, sue is a complete bitch...I wonder if Charlie regrets his decision.

I am glad that Leah is getting away from this toxic environment.
Inosolan chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
I loved the growth you show in Leah here. The Leah of the beginning or middle of the story would never have been willing to go but this Leah is bold and confident and ready to experience life. It's interesting to see how much she's grown while everyone she left behind pretty much stagnated. It's sad that her relationship with her mother is so toxic but it's all the more reason to leave. Get some distance! Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm hoping you update soon! :)
Master Gaga chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
The fight between Leah and her mom was brutal. I can honestly say I felt each word-it resembled very much how I talk and adress things with my mother.

But moving on. I love how Leah stood up for herself. She hung up like a boss. She was angry, yes-but she was amazing. She was in control of herself and her situation.

And then the bit with Wes. I am so happy for them and the big step they are about to take! I just hope nothing goes wrong. Leah deserves happiness.
Lady Blackwater chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
The dialogue between Leah and her mother
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Yeah, this is totally what Leah needs. A nice guy who can actually handle ALL of her. But she should totally have gone to Hawaii WITH him! LOLOLOL!
Firefly-class chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Wes came back for her birthday...how nice!
Inosolan chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Such a pleasure to see Leah finding some happiness. I love that the romance is so real and true. Leah and Wes don't immediately fall passionately in love, they learn to be together and see how they compliment each other. I think that's a good thing. I also loved his birthday gesture - it was sweet and romantic, without being melodramatic. It was perfect and grown-up. Very cool.
Princessinthecorner16 chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Omg i love this story sooo much! I look everday too see if you updated. And it makes me really sad when you dont:( from chap 8? When she met wes i hoped with all my heart that he would come back! And when it was him in this chap who she opens up to is fabulous! I love everything about this chap i didnt want it to end! And leahs and wes story is so believable because it wasnt love at first sight. Because she doesnt need that she just needs someone to accept the real her and love her and thats wes!
i really hope that her and wes will always stay together and nothing breaks them apart and they get married and have babies and no one ruins it.
Also i love love her and wes together as friends. And how wes just asks whats to eat after she tells him she was a wolf and he doesnt freak. Cuz he accepts the real honest to god leah! Oh and her birthday surprise amazing and ugh perfection. And yea i bet he did have it planed! The cake and ughhh that was their first kiss? So sweet they waited and theyre not rushing like sex and moving in with eachother!
And how they compliment eachother how she has to calm someone down and shes the wolf!
sooo sorry its a long review but i LOVED this chap! If they dont end up together im gonna cry my eyes out!
Update soon please? I need my fix! Hahaha bye thankyou for making this story!:)
Master Gaga chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Seeing Leah fall in love once more was very intresting. Although I didn't think it was fair of her to compare Wesley with Rider, I thought it was something she deserved.

What made me sad-even though everything was so upbeat-was that she couldn't imprint on him. It seemed like such a huge way of saying she would meet another dead end romantically that I felt heartbroken. I felt devastated for Leah.

Do you see what a great writer you are? No one else had previously made me look out for details, subtext and such lovely beautiful things before. So thank you, Dee. Thank you for being such a talented writer.
keepyourchinup chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
loved it! i'm interested in what's going on between jake and bella? update soon!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »