Reviews for Cleansing
Princessinthecorner16 chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Omg i love this story sooo much! I look everday too see if you updated. And it makes me really sad when you dont:( from chap 8? When she met wes i hoped with all my heart that he would come back! And when it was him in this chap who she opens up to is fabulous! I love everything about this chap i didnt want it to end! And leahs and wes story is so believable because it wasnt love at first sight. Because she doesnt need that she just needs someone to accept the real her and love her and thats wes!
i really hope that her and wes will always stay together and nothing breaks them apart and they get married and have babies and no one ruins it.
Also i love love her and wes together as friends. And how wes just asks whats to eat after she tells him she was a wolf and he doesnt freak. Cuz he accepts the real honest to god leah! Oh and her birthday surprise amazing and ugh perfection. And yea i bet he did have it planed! The cake and ughhh that was their first kiss? So sweet they waited and theyre not rushing like sex and moving in with eachother!
And how they compliment eachother how she has to calm someone down and shes the wolf!
sooo sorry its a long review but i LOVED this chap! If they dont end up together im gonna cry my eyes out!
Update soon please? I need my fix! Hahaha bye thankyou for making this story!:)
Master Gaga chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Seeing Leah fall in love once more was very intresting. Although I didn't think it was fair of her to compare Wesley with Rider, I thought it was something she deserved.

What made me sad-even though everything was so upbeat-was that she couldn't imprint on him. It seemed like such a huge way of saying she would meet another dead end romantically that I felt heartbroken. I felt devastated for Leah.

Do you see what a great writer you are? No one else had previously made me look out for details, subtext and such lovely beautiful things before. So thank you, Dee. Thank you for being such a talented writer.
keepyourchinup chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
loved it! i'm interested in what's going on between jake and bella? update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Ewwwwwww! I bet Leah's glad not to be in the middle of that creepiness! I still say she should bag them all and go to Hawaii. Who would want to be related to these Tennessee Williams-style jerks! LOLOLOL!
Inosolan chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
So sick and sad. It's great that Leah managed to escape this freak-show while she had the chance. Poor Reneesme. I mean there wasn't much chance of her ever being anything like well-adjusted but it is terribly sad. It doesn't surprise me. Bella was always fairly self-involved (was that her defining characteristic?) so it makes sense that it would be intensified by her being a vampire, but it's still very sad. That said, I don't know why Leah bothers with any of these people. Her mother doesn't bother to tell her she's married, her brother doesn't tell her he has a son (do they just never ever talk to her?). She needs to take that strength and confidence away with her and never come back. Maybe I'm just worried for her - that she'll get some of the crazy on her! ;D
Master Gaga chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
I adore your story. I adore your writing. I have my own personal views of the characters and Bella/Jacob in particular, but from Leah perspective...it just shook my world, dude.

Like, Leah isn't an idiot. Leah isn't the angry, hateful person I thought she was. Leah isn't the person I love to hate in this story. You're amazing that way; you polished, cleaned and exposed Leah.

I cannot wait for another installment. I cannot wait to see how far you push yourself again. That's part of the fun, to be honest: seeing you work your dark magic within the character. It's my favorite part in this story in particular, because this is where it is at it's strongest.

So, you are awesome. The story is awesome. RENESMEE IS THE BOSS
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Leah needs to stand them all up. Say she'll be the maid of honor and skip off to Hawaii instead! *rubs hands evilly*
Inosolan chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Interesting! I wonder why Leah agreed to go back, they all seem so awful. Did Seth really not tell her that he had a child? Does her family really have so little feeling for her? And Reneesme thinks that's funny? That's hideous. I think Leah really does need to just see then all as dead and gone. It's not healthy - poor girl! :(
Firefly-class chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
That was an odd interaction with the guy in the library...will he make another appearance?
Master Gaga chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Since. I am experimenting on being less intellectual, I will write what people usually write.

GOOD STORY GOOD CHAP GOOD WRITING UPDATE SOON
Clara Meliza chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
I would really like to see Leah as a writer. She could publish a book about everything that's happened to her - Sam leaving her for her cousin, her father's death, her transformation from young woman to female dog - and it is all so far-fetched that no reader could believe it's a true story. I don't know about you, but I'd definitely buy it. (Actually, I already did. It's called Twilight.)
Inosolan chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
I don't think this one sucks - it feels sort of transitional, which makes sense because Leah's made a big change in her life. It's interesting how she left everything about her past behind her, the music, the weather, the family, the phasing, even the job. I wonder if it will be Leah's fate to never find a way to marry the two halves of herself? Has she been wholly remade (like she seems to be thinking here)? If she has been, does anything that happened before matter?
Master Gaga chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Another lovely addition to the collection. I'm in love with this one, though-Leah finding herself again and being indulgent is magical to behold.

You have a talent for pushing characters out of their comfort zone and turning them inside out while they somehow remain themselves; that magic is best shown here. You shone in this chapter. Honestly.
Firefly-class chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
I hope things get better for her...she is making me depressed.
Master Gaga chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
This was lovely. I adored seeing Leah dive into the unknown and allowing herself to be buzzed. We all need some happy, fun days. And of course, your writing is as perfect as ever, MTL. You're my current idol :)
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »