Reviews for Cleansing
Inosolan chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
It's hard to miss someone. Heartbreak is cruel!

I still think she should leave. She's have more opportunities in Seattle or Tacoma or even out of state. Really get away from the toxic people in her life. Though it's nice that she is branching out and trying new things.
Master Gaga chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
This was so cute. Leah looking up her name and dealing with her loneliness was very intresting to read. I'm quite sad for her, though. I hope she finds happiness. I hope she can become the free, happy Leah I know she longs to be.

Screw what people have done to her. Leah Clearwater deserves to be happy.
Firefly-class chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Wow, sue seems so insensitive at the end.
I had high hopes for Ryder, oh well.
Good update.
Clara Meliza chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Damn. Right when I thought Leah had finally found a decent man, without the help of magical mating powers (the Quileutes should seriously create a match-making service. Forget Eharmony—Your Own Personal Slave has a far better success rate, with the exception of Leah, of course), Ryder goes ahead and breaks her heart. Men are so stupid. I vote she switches teams.
Master Gaga chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
I cannot believe just how good this chapter. It was moody, sad and slightly hopeful. Every moment of heartbreak has this hopeful undercurrent that made me smile. Very well written, very gorgeously carried out. I'm very happy with it as you can see.

And I hated Leah because I always thought she was cold, bitter and hateful. I felt sympathy for her, but I didn't see what happened to her as an excuse for being so mean to Bella-who she didn't know at all.
Inosolan chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Still very sad. Though part of the every day griefs of life. In it's own way, being able to break up normally is it's own blessing. I totally get why Leah won't see it that way. It's sad that Leah's life is no abnormal that no one can connect with her about a normal occurrence. I am sort of left wondering why she bothers to hang out with these worthless people though. Why not just cut the cord entirely? They give her nothing and want nothing from her.
keepyourchinup chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
ooh i liked the date! i'm happy that leah isn't totally happy or totally sad/angry, i'm liking the in between
Clara Meliza chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
After all the pain she's endured—what with Sam leaving her for her cousin slash best friend, her father dying, changing into a giant dog and becoming a genetic dead-end, yadda yadda yadda—it's great to see Leah happy once again. I look forward to reading more of her road to recovery!
Inosolan chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
I love watching Leah build her new life and reaching for happiness on her own terms. Will she be leaving all the magic behind, I wonder?
Master Gaga chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
First of all, let me clear something up, chica. I don't like Leah. In fact, I hate Leah. After this story? Much has changed. I have gotten to see three shades of Leah that Stephenie Meyer didn't bother to show or forgot to.

I must say this chapter was really, really good. Sharply written and lovingly carried out, Leah Clearwater wasn't a bitch in my eyes for the first time. I have you to thank for that-and much more.

Thank you for pushing me and helping me step out of my comfort zone when it came to characters. You've shown me not only that Leah is just like us, but that her bitterness comes from having her future taken out of her hands.

Kisses until the next chapter!
Clara Meliza chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
This chapter was certainly as good as the first. Wonderful job!
Lady Blackwater chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I actually kinda teared up reading this. I like seeing Leah in her rare and weak form versus how strong she fights to be. This is really beautiful, Dee. 13 chapters is good enough for me.
keepyourchinup chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
loved it! also: i am absolutely in love with the quote that you used a section of (the washing your hair thing), it's always been very powerful to me and i think it's great that you're using it here!
Master Gaga chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
So Leah's birthday is the day before mine...how strange...anyways! This was very intresting, and once again I found myself thinking the next chapter was already there. I was getting giddy at the thought, actually. But then I came down to reality and discovered I had to wait for it-don't you know who I am?-and sort of dealt with it.

Until the next chapter, I will wonder why Leah hates Nessie so much.
Inosolan chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
It's interesting - I like your view of Leah's inner life. There's a stillness there that's fascinating. A sort of armed-stillness.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »