Reviews for See Through Me
KeiKeiKei chapter 1 . 3/13
You killed Usagi-san... huhuhu... !
avisdraconis chapter 1 . 1/22
Sugoi desune! This fic was so well written, I cried so much in the end. It was so very heartwarming, and somewhat tragic that ends on a very hopeful note. OMG! Very impressive! Keep up the good work! Ganbatte kudasai.
Maiko-Yukuta98 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I love it but you made me cryyy q.q but still love it q.q
SweetStarsSama chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
*sobs like a baby*
;3;
Um. I admit that I cried while reading this. But, it was so lovely. ;A;
killjoyedWolf chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
BEEP BEEP BEEP TALENT OVERFLOW- *warning alarm gets cut off abruptly* anyways, I'm dropping in to say that you're amazing! I've been reason quite a number of your works and they always seem to make me feel, like literally FEEL the emotions, and I must say it's pretty rare of me to feel so much. Your works are really really amazing and I hope you will continue to write more yeah :)

My Favourites are the misaki and shinobu robot ones, and some others (which I regretfully forgot the name). Sorry for such a long review, by the way.
capuccino chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
whoohooo...nearly cried.. nice story!
tarepandabear chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
HOORAAY FOR ANGSTY STORIES! TT
Ino Death chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
i'm crying again ;u;
love the story
A chance to fly chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Oh my God. I really did not see that coming...So sad. :'( But the story is also really cute and really beautiful :) Very well done :) And thank you for sharing it!
Butterfree chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wow, although a bit cliche, stories such as these never fail to play with my emotions so much. I absolutely loved the ending, despite it being bittersweet. There was also something about Ijuuin's role that was unexpected but nice.

Thanks for the read!
- Queenie Leung
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
So sad and beautiful!
Misagi chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
oh. my. gosh.
i cried so much at the end T_T

such a beautiful story and amazingly written!
i really enjoyed reading this :)
YUKIJUSTYUKI chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh gawd i'm bawlong :'(
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was so beautiful. I usually hate stories like this, but I adored this. Keep writing.
WeissSCHNEE chapter 1 . 8/8/2013