Reviews for Star Bolt, Son of the Moon
Rebmul chapter 2 . 8/20
well this went from having the next couple of episodes outlined to dead as a door nail oh well another great fic bites the dust
kurolothgarian chapter 2 . 8/12
I wonder how old Star Bolt is? I mean, he has his cutie mark, so he is older than the CMC, but he doesn't know his birth name, so he never went to school or to Ms. Figgs' place (because Fanon Dursleys tend to only call him 'Freak' or 'Boy' during his early years. As a matter of fact, I can't recall Canon Dursleys calling him by name...). When does schooling start in Britain 1980s? Using the assumption he left the day before school (assuming the Dursleys were tormenting him more harshly to make sure he 'behaved', and he ended up on the moon from his wish to be far away), and the fact he appeared 8 years before Nightmare Moon escaped, he would be around 13 years (if you think the schooling started at 5 years) old.
kaisonsheart chapter 2 . 4/9
So, first i have to ask, how old is Star Bolt? I want to say he is...11ish? maybe 14 at the most? Though the age may be vague on purpose, I thought I would ask. Not much else in the way of questions of what you have though. With so little plot to observe, its hard to see where you would like the story to go. Are you planning on integrating Star Bolt into the cannon Ponyverse? Are there going to be major/minor deviations? New antagonist/old antagonist? I do look forward to seeing where you take this though. What you have is pretty interesting. I like the use of Journal entries as a way to summarize large chunks of time instead of just passing over it. perhaps we could have some of these to 'keep up to date' with Luna? That way she can be a part of the story instead of a way to introduce Harry, then forgotten. Looking forward to more!
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 3/30
Woot! More!
Jostanos chapter 2 . 3/24
I like this (and your other 'unfinished/on hiatus') story (stories), Blood Brandy, but it would be nice if you would continue with them soon.

Thank you. :)
YamiSlade chapter 2 . 3/2
Gj
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 1/1
you really should revive and update this it's interesting
Night Star chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
Please continue this story and make the chapters a bit longer
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Update starbolt son of the moon ASAP
Shadow the Ranger chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
so i take it that this story is dead? its been about 2 years, soon to be 3 since it updated
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Very good
cyb3rw0lf chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
Iike the story and would to see more of it
TorturedGuitar chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
I thought I would never read a crossover like this, but here I am!
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
More?
Mad Hamish chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
This really should be continued.

Please?