Reviews for Star Bolt, Son of the Moon
BelieveInYourDreams4Life chapter 2 . 7/24
I thought I would never read a crossover like this, but here I am!
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 2 . 7/16
More?
Mad Hamish chapter 2 . 5/25
This really should be continued.

Please?
wildtrance chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Please keep writing
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
End of Chapter One: This is the greatest MLP/HP xover ever!

End of Chapter Two: Maybe I'll look elsewhere.

What changed you might ask? One simple scene.

Celestia teasing Luna about sex with the palace guards. Yup. Promiscuity. My number one fic killer.

Well, I guess this is goodbye. Such a shame. The rest of this was absolutely amazingly interesting. I couldn't wait to read it. Funny how that works.
Thousands of parts to make an engine work. One lose bolt to screw it up.

Keep up the good work. Bye-bye!
beulah2013 chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Hope one of Star Bolt's best friends ends up being Fluttershy. Eagerly awaiting more! RAA
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
simply awesome! UPDATE FOR THE UPDATE GOD!
picabone99 chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
really fab start to the story. well written too. hope that you will continue on with it. love that you've taken into consideration the amount of time that luna has been gone and that she would have raised her son to be the same as she knew. am looking forward to reading more in the future.
caloricmangos chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Reviews: 64 - Favs: 324 - Follows: 398 has not posted another chapter...
The Red Dementor chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Aw, a year ago? And here I was actually enjoying a MLP thing for the first time (Just watched it as something to talk about with my Brony friends) I do hope this is continued as it was pretty 'cool'.

A possible name could be the man of the moon, but that has other meanings as well, or maybe Luna's Sun as a play on words; as he lights up her world and is her son (Or Sun of the Moon).
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Sounds nice, whats a brony? Maybe there can be an encounter with the zebra things.
Cayar chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
We would enjoy most heartily if thou shouldst continue thy work, and raise thy story from such promising beginnings into excellence.
Adam chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Please update great story
Dymian chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Welcome to the herd. More soon Please?
VONDON WILES chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
TO AUTHOR BLOOD BRANDY I THINK THAT MY LITTLE PONY AND HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER FANFICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE STAR BOLT SON OF THE MOON CHAPTER 2 SPIKES ROYAL BUSINESS WAS GREAT