Reviews for Immortality Suits You
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 7/24
Can we just discuss the prophecy for a moment? It says 'halfblood of the eldest gods' and the Gods think this mean the Big Three, but Hestia, Hera and Demeter are all older than Zeus. Why can't a child of Demeter be the chosen one?
Au Fe chapter 10 . 7/11
This is a great story! I look forward to the next chapter, if you're still writing this. This story has a really good plot which I haven't seen in other stories, and it's written incredibly well. :)

-Gold
Mysteries chapter 10 . 5/25
I think the vial will has it the deadly poison in medeas shop and theaskes boy was Ethan Nakamura
SkipperLucas chapter 10 . 5/8
Please please please update! It's a great story and I would love to see it finished!
NEKO chapter 10 . 4/22
wh
what
what happens
you
you can't just
AGHHHHHHHHHHH
childofdeath2 chapter 10 . 1/17
WTF, you can't just leave it like this! No offense, but that's just plain cruel!
fusioninferno chapter 10 . 1/12
Really unique fic you have here. Haven't seen one like it before. Hope to read more soon : )
Non-stop ships chapter 5 . 1/3
I don't really think annabeth is the best thing for Percy right now maybe if they meet just friends
Non-stop ships chapter 5 . 1/3
no percabeth yes clarrise and Chris and maybe to solangelo
MistressSnape77 chapter 10 . 10/18/2016
Great story, would like to read more
Katiecat15 chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
everyone should be but not every one is
AnonimoSMW chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
This story is really good. I like your idea of the plot and how you've successfully made a fanfiction with its own unique plot line. (I say this because I've never read anything like it). Though I do feel inclined to ask, are you going to finish this story?
ArtificialCode chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Good story, I hope they can save Sally, I would cry if something bad happens TTTT hope you update soon :)
SerendipitousPixel chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
I would guess that the potion was the Physician's cure but I'm not sure. No clue about the masked boy, although it may be Ethan Nakamura.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/10/2016