Reviews for Arrow
thehappynihlist chapter 6 . 6/13
I love stories centered around Bree-landers discovering just what Rangers do. And this is the best one out there, even if it isn't done. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Naunet42 chapter 6 . 5/13
This is well done! I hope for more :)
ksecc1 chapter 6 . 2/10
I love Halbarad. There's not enough fics with him in it, and you write such good stories. You really get your characters' emotions into words. Thanks for this one. Do you think you'll ever update it?
hootowl chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
I was so happy to get the update notification a few days ago. Unfortunately I realized I had to reread the previous chapters since it's been so long so I'm late in reviewing. Anyway, I enjoyed the chapter and can't wait for the next one. I love Ranger stories where they're in character and the original characters are believable.
PegasusWingsVW chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
I love all the bits of accurate detail you put in this story :) And I really just love this story a lot. I had forgotten about it and just remembered how much I like it! Can't wait for more!
Warrior of Mirkwood chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
Thank you for updating this story. I am really enjoying it.
catherine10 chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
great story please continue
Sophia the Scribe chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
It lives! *does happy dance while singing the main Star Wars theme*...I guess we all know what Sophia's been slightly obsessed with recently. Anyway ;). Thanks for the update on this! All the medieval medical stuff you put in is super interesting. I'm kinda surprised Aragorn would admit to being a Man of the West, since they conceal their identities with good reason, but I suppose a single farmwoman will not jeopardize their position much. And I guess anyone they help could potentially figure it out. I'm glad the Molly will perhaps give them some recognition they deserve though, hmm?
Blessings,
Sophia
TMI Fairy chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
Nice to see this revived.
Borys
Aiwyn chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Such an amazing story.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
I would love to see you update this; I have a special place in my heart for ranger stories. And you are doing such a good job so far. Keep writing; I'm enjoying it!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
Artura chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
It seems that Molly is seeing another side to rangers!
ChloeEstel chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
when r u gonna update ? i like ur story!
gginsc chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Good story so far. I really want to know what happens next.
WoodElfJedi chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
How ironic is it that the other name for Nightshade is Belladonna? I'm finding the medical information in here very interesting! I too am curious about herbal remedies!
This a very exciting story! Definitely one of a kind!
Keep it up and update asap!
#durinsday