Reviews for Arrow
hootowl chapter 6 . 4/27
I was so happy to get the update notification a few days ago. Unfortunately I realized I had to reread the previous chapters since it's been so long so I'm late in reviewing. Anyway, I enjoyed the chapter and can't wait for the next one. I love Ranger stories where they're in character and the original characters are believable.
PegasusWingsVW chapter 6 . 4/27
I love all the bits of accurate detail you put in this story :) And I really just love this story a lot. I had forgotten about it and just remembered how much I like it! Can't wait for more!
Mirkwood Warrior chapter 6 . 4/27
Thank you for updating this story. I am really enjoying it.
catherine10 chapter 6 . 4/27
great story please continue
Sophia the Scribe chapter 6 . 4/26
It lives! *does happy dance while singing the main Star Wars theme*...I guess we all know what Sophia's been slightly obsessed with recently. Anyway ;). Thanks for the update on this! All the medieval medical stuff you put in is super interesting. I'm kinda surprised Aragorn would admit to being a Man of the West, since they conceal their identities with good reason, but I suppose a single farmwoman will not jeopardize their position much. And I guess anyone they help could potentially figure it out. I'm glad the Molly will perhaps give them some recognition they deserve though, hmm?
Blessings,
Sophia
TMI Fairy chapter 6 . 4/26
Nice to see this revived.
Borys
Aiwyn chapter 5 . 3/16
Such an amazing story.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
I would love to see you update this; I have a special place in my heart for ranger stories. And you are doing such a good job so far. Keep writing; I'm enjoying it!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
Artura chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
It seems that Molly is seeing another side to rangers!
ChloeEstel chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
when r u gonna update ? i like ur story!
gginsc chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Good story so far. I really want to know what happens next.
WoodElfJedi chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
How ironic is it that the other name for Nightshade is Belladonna? I'm finding the medical information in here very interesting! I too am curious about herbal remedies!
This a very exciting story! Definitely one of a kind!
Keep it up and update asap!
#durinsday
TMI Fairy chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
I never took it, but some of my friends dabbled with nightshade. They remember seeing "things which weren't there". And being scared out of their wits.
It's called "wolf bery" in my language as it was used to poison wolves.
Borys
sian22 chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
All your detail and atmosphere are a treat. Looking forward to more.
Artura chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
I'm not sure whether to be glad he couldn't feel it or alarmed that he is so ill...

Incidentally, if wolfsbane was used to kill wolves, how does (did) one get the wolf to eat the plant? Leave poisoned meat around?