Reviews for The Save File is OK
Cross-Flame chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
This is a very creative work, including the way you included the real world part, it's really great. Nice work, and I wish to see this sequel that you're gonna make, I'll love the first few words, most likely! :)

-Yvonne-chan
OrangeBoxFox chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
This is by far the most interesting point of view I have read for a video game based fan-fic. Especially a Pokemon one.
I love how you have the in game descriptions as well, good job I say. Definitely a good read!
writlings chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
Excellent. *rubs hands together in glee* I can't wait! :D Thanks for the heads-up.
Faliara chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Okey :)
Mr. Lesbian chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I give you my utter and complete respect.
Please make a sequel so I can keep crying.
writlings chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
This... this. This was wonderful. I just love how you contrast both the parts so well. Ah, I'm sad to see that 'Complete' over there but, sequel? Pwease? :3

And no! You could never EVER be flamed for this! *mock-looks horrified* :P

I really think you should go ahead with the sequel, different format or not. You'll do awesome, I just know it. And if you could drop an alert here when you do that, so that the readers here can know of it, that would be nice too. :3

Looking forward to it!
WeirdLoserChick chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
This makes me think of The Giver's ending- a happy or depressing one. Very original, I love how the generation is anonymous. Yes to a sequel, but I have no clue what it would be about, you wrote this so well!
Time Signature chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
EclecticLion,

I do my Pokemon games, and I've wondered how the characters think, but not this deeply.
This really touched me. I almost cried.
I love the ending, too.
Did you intend for most of the paragraphs in the chapter to be quite short?

Time Signature
Shameful Metaphors chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
This was a good story. Nothing really went wrong here. The characters were enjoyable, the plot was original, and it was quick and easy to read.
Although, when it went to the main character on the games POV, it wasn't really detailed. None of us knew what region or game it was. Who knows, it could be in black and white for all we know.
Other than that, good story. :)
pathtale chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
...It's never over, ne?
Faliara chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Well, apparently... The boy didn't even know there was an afterstory?

-.-

Maybe he'll meet the people who ended up through the same stuff as him (Game Red, Game Ethan, Game Kris, Game Lyra, Game Dawn, Game Lucas, Game Leaf, Game Hilbert, Game Hilda and all those good people.)

WHICH ONE OF THE GAMES IS THIS ANYWAY?
writlings chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
The end of this chapter. The end had so much impact. So hopeful yet, in a way, so sad. I dunno what else to say ; The ending lines were too good.
writlings chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Oh, those repeated Full Restores really are a pain in the butt,. So annoying! XD
DriftedDaisy chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
I don't want to play Pokemon anymore, now I know I'm doing this to my Pokemon, I don't want to torture them anymore.
Faliara chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
D Is he finally gonna get his happy ending? Finally?